Titan 2 vape got me really high...On plastic?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by powslayer420, Nov 10, 2014.

1. So this morning I tried out my brand new Hebe Titan 2. When I first opened it you could smell a plastic, almost electrical smell if you got close. This made me decide to run it on a high temperature(420) for about 5mins before putting any herb in. After the 5 minutes the smell sort of went away after it cooled down to 375. I put a very small amount of weed in only about a pinch. After taking about 10 hits I was pretty high and kept getting higher. This is a slightly different high, I keep forgetting shit. For example, I was in my room and decided I was gonna look for a cookie recipe in my recipe book to make into weed cookies, next thing I'm outside at my car and have no idea why.

Did I just get high on plastic or is this just a vape high?

2. Those Chinese vapes are made with BPA plastics that leach a lot of toxins at vape temperatures, and heavy metals, such as lead, are found in the solder used in the wax/herb chambers. With that being said, you could very well just be having a strong wake-and-bake high that is unrelated to inhaling poison.

3. I forget things often after i smoke. You may have onhaled toxic fumes but it's hard to say whether or not it contributed to your forgetfulness

4. Lmfao that's awsome. Not sure if it's from the weed or what but the first time I caped I got Hella stoned it's not the same as just smoking.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app