Tit for Tat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by full melt, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Obviously not the greatest way to solve a conflict.

That being said.

A couple years ago I had this class called challenges and changes in society. I think I was in grade 12. It was a pretty easy class so I spent most of my time talking with the people around me.

I was sitting beside a friend of mine and behind me was a girl that I have been friends with for a while. That year she started hanging out with a pretty sketchy group she was definitely doing everything she could to fit in. She became a dealer and would short people whenever she thought she could get away with it. I had personally never bought from her but for these reasons and others I stopped hanging out with her.

One day I had picked up some really good weed at lunch and had brought it to this class. I usually would not carry weed on me at school but I really had no other option. I was talking to my friend about it and she overheard. She asked if I would give her some for free and promised that she would bring me some way better weed the next day. Fuck that... I have heard an empty promise before. So I told her I wasn't giving her any and that I would give her one in exchange if she would do my homework. (Do your own homework kids.) She declined but kept telling me she would bring me some way better stuff. Not going to happen

I did not get a chance to scale it at the time either so I left class without my bag or anything to go to the bathroom and scale it to make sure it was legit.

Everything was fine so I headed back to class. When I was about to go into class the friend I was sitting beside came out, so I started walking with him. He told me that when I had left the girl had went through my bag in efforts to make my weed and that he had told her to stop and that she was lucky I did not have anything in my bag.

I went in and confronted her about it and she admitted she was going through my bag and said she was going to steal my weed. I was quite surprised she did not try to deny it.

If there is one thing I hate its people invading my privacy. Its a feeling I cant really explain but I am sure you all understand. I asked her if she was going to apologize and she said no. At this time class was just about over and I had no idea what I was going to do. I knew it was my manly duty to over react but nothing of mine was stolen. I told her that she would regret it and awkwardly waited it out until the end of class.

Time to plan my revenge.

The next day at school I went to her locker during my spare and used a padlock shim on her lock and opened her locker. I am not down for stealing so I just left the locker open. Obviously some of her stuff went missing. Well anyways the next time I saw her in society class I asked her if she was having a problem with privacy invasion. Needless to say she was not to happy but for some reason I never got in any trouble for it. she did not have anything of extreme value in her locker and to this day she has not talked to me and I have made no effort to talk to her.

Sure it was a dick move... But that is why I made this thread.

Lets here your Tit for Tat story's.

2. Dammit, I just read the whole story expecting there to be titties involved somewhere (lol that is what i took from the title). sigh...

3. Sorry I will edit some im :p

4. Good man. Sounds like a ho fo sho. I don't know, if she is or was your friend you should be like bitch get the fuck out that group a kids and stop being such a shithead. And if she don't listen then ignore the skank. That is all