Tis the season

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hooked420, Apr 5, 2011.

1. So since growing season has started atleast where I live, I'm looking for advice. I'm doing 100% outdoor grow, not even starting off in my house. So can I get some helpful tips and tricks from you guys that have way more experience then me. I have a few different spots that I'm going to try and get something going at but I really don't know much so any advice will help. I don't plan on buying nutrients or anything like that unless there is something that I really need. I have friends who have had pretty successful outdoor grows by doing nothing except putting the seeds in the ground and watering.

2. If your starting completely outside, you are going to want to make sure you have some good quality seeds that you know are going to have a rather short flowering time. Go to walmart, get a jiffy pod dome of 72 pods for 6 bucks. Hydrate the pods u need, germ ur seeds, stick em in, fill the resevior in the bottem of the dome and set them a discreet but sunny place, check the water levels, and wait til the roots start to grow out the sides and bottoms of the pods before transfer to the ground or pots, w/e ur using. Thats one way to start, Ive done it a few times but now i like to get an early start and start all mine indoors.