Tis the season

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dagolf, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Harvest time baby!! All you outdoor growers legal or not just wanted to tell you guys that I respect each and every one of you. This is the best forum on the net in my opinion and wouldn't be without all you regulars. Happy harvest season guys and gals and may this years harvest brings you lots of happiness and love. That's what this shit is all about. This was my first year ever to grow aand I've learned a great deal of knowledge through this forum and by just getting out and doing it for once.

Anyone out there wishing for an outdoor crop...all I gotta say Is get off your ass and go do it!! Find a spot, throw down some seed. Doesn't have to be anything special, just grow some damn weed!!! Haha

2. Amen brother. Couldn't of said it better myself!
    Everybody on this forum are super friendly and super helpful.

3. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have had a good grow like I did this season. Although some people just run into problems sometimes. For the most part from what I've seen and heard ffrom everyone that this has been a very good season for growing. Everyone's veggie gardens are nuts this year. My grandpa said this has been the best year he's had with his garden since he can remember. He said every year has been pretty good as far as weather goes. Its pretty consistent here with the temps, rain and humidity. In past years he said PM was a huge problem, along with bugs. But this yyear the bugs have almost been non existent. Maybe its all that spinosad I've been sharing with him. Went and sprayed all his plants down with captain Jack's a few weeks ago to start treating for caterpillars. He said since I've been spraying he hasn't seen one hole chewed in his leaves. Felt great to help old gramps out, he's got issues with his back and hip. Said he was willing to try out some of my mendo madness in a couple weeks to see if it helps for his pain. Said it will be the first time he's smoked in 40 years. Should be interesting to say the least. I'm gonna get him fucking BAKED hahaha

4. #4 KryptoniteKing, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    unfortunately im growing mostly sativas and its gonna be like second week of october maybe  where i live 3; this wait is killing me haha. especially seeing all the derricious autos cut down already

5. For this season has been great in my book.... But I'm planning on a bigger book for next year

Dreams become reality with just a seed