Tis the Season

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by whatanoob, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Just ordered my seeds GC. Can't wait to get my first season under way. Here's what I have coming in:

G13 Labs White Widow X2
    G13 Labs Auto Blueberry X1
    Green House Seeds Bubba Kush X1
    Green House Seeds Jack Herer X1
    Green House Seeds Auto Northern Lights X1
    Emerald Triangle Seeds Super Sour OG X1
    Female Seeds Purple Maroc X1
    G13 Labs Diesel Auto X1
    Green House Seeds Super Critical AUTO X1
    Barneys Farm Blue Cheese X1
    Barneys Farm LSD X1
    Green House Seeds Lemon Skunk X1
    G13 Labs Blue OG X1
    FEMINIZED UFO #1 Dinafem Seeds Critical + AUTOMATIC---Freebie
    FEMINIZED UFO #2 G13 Labs Northern Lights X Skunk---Freebie
    FEMINIZED UFO #3 Dutch Passion Skunk #11------Freebie
    FEMINIZED UFO #4 BlimBurn Seeds Cream Caramel Auto-----Freebie

All seeds are Femmed. I also have X1 Super Lemon Haze by Green House Seeds and X1 Freebie a Critical Hog by T H Seeds.
    So all combined, 20 feminized seeds ready to go this season!

My days are about 13 hours long right now, germination date will be around May 5, the days will just start hitting the 14 hour mark then. I cannot start them off under CFL's indoors unfortunately as this will be a 100% guerilla grow so they will be started off in solo cups in the woods.

Soil will be organic consisting of worm castings, bone meal, lime and all that other good stuff. I have it written down but am not near the paper but I got the mix off here on GC so I'm not too worried about it.

I have about 3 to 4 spots chosen, 1 in a swamp and the rest on woods. They're in urban to suburban areas that I've scouted thoroughly for a while now. The swamp gets full sunlight, woods get about 8-10 I'll have to do some low key trimming.

I'll keep you all updated with pics. Waiting on the seeds to come in. Good luck this season GC.

2. Hey what size bag would give me the highest yield without killing my budget for soil? I've been looking at 10 up to 65 gallons. I'd probably put the autoflowers in 10 gallon bags and put about 10 seeds in 20 gallons bags and maybe 2 in 65's and see how that works. Anybody have a better idea to conserve soil and money?