Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tis the season blunt!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dadecountyalan, Dec 24, 2011.

1. the if my first pic post on this thread. picked up some CRAZY guava 2 days ago, had a eighter left and decided to do this. blunt rolled by my best friend that will roll anything! blunt was rolled in less than a minute

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

happysmoking!!!

2. Fauckkk! Nice. But why a blunt.... coulda rolled 2 1.7 zig zags.... trippin

3. not much of a paper fan. straight blunts,water pipes and vape.

305 stand up!

4. Too each his own. Do you not him. Must have been gone after that fatty. Jealous I wasn't in that circle.

5. I feel u don't really like papers myself, we on the same plane rolled up 5 grams in a dutch just like that before, I'm a roll master.

6. lmao it was three heads. halfway through we didnt even know each others names! that guava is FUNK