Tis a sad day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DonkeyFarmer, Oct 17, 2006.

1. my first grow just got busted... not by the cops, but by the parents... i had 3 healthy, two week old plants that were about 7" tall... they are all dead now... :(

2. damn that sucks dude.. should have hid them better ;/

3. Shouldnt be growing in ur parents house with out there permission .
    How would ya felt if somthin happen to make them lose there house .
    Not cool.
    If you wana grow that bad theres allways a way with out putting others in jeoperdy.

4. Well, sorry to hear that, but I have a feeling you knew it was a big risk when you started it.
    Parents have the tendency to seek stuff like that out to keep thier house clean and legal.

5. Lol my parents are first generation in the U.S. so when i grew for a science fair project, I grew big! lol I had started with 15 plants and built this wooden cubicle in my room and eventually weeded out alot of males. I was left with something like 6 females and they each grew in 5 gallon containers to about 6 ft under fluorescents. It was my first grow and I was 15. My parents kept asking me when the tomatoes would appear and I said that I didnt know since "my teacher" gave me the seeds for the project. hahahahahhah Soon enough i got busted by my parents 2 as they werent growing more naive day by day. I had to throw them in a van and bring them to a friends house. He didnt take care of them very well and soo, well i didnt get much of it.

2 years later, at the age of 17, i surreptitiously grew in the attic under fluros once again. After about 5 weeks in veg. I brought them outside for them to follow the remainder of the summer season. In fall when they started to show preflowers and had grown to 7 ft, some one stole it. LOL . I should have planted it in the ground rather than keeping it in a 5 gallon bucket. w/e, they only got an ounce or 2 off it anyways.

And today, Im 20 y.o. and have 8 feminized white widows in my own place while going to school. Dude, dont worry, you mite have felt like u lost everything, but I know that if your passionate enough about it, you will get to reap the benefits. Sorry about your loss. Hope these stories console you in some way on ur loss.

6. lol omg cannibalistixx, i have basically the same story. First generation moved to the states, i grew 4 plants under a fluoro on my desk, lol my parents also asked me when the tomatoes will start showing. I was like i dunno, i got these with a garden kit. transplanted them outside when they were 3 weeks old.

7. great minds think alike :D

8. Why is it that when we always relate tomato plants to cannabis? I have a similar story and yes I said they were tomatos. I guess they are somewhat similar looking, lol.