Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tiredness

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokingToker, Sep 13, 2007.

1. I was just wondering, if anyone has college, school, work or whatever in the morning, do you feel tired and not want to get up? Last year when I smoked almost everyday it was impossible to get me out of bed. Now, I smoke about once every week and maybe twice or three times during the weekend. I wake up and I'm not as tired as I use to be. I'm not sure if this was because of weed, or because I was lazy.

Now I'm fine, I don't abuse it anymore like I use to, thank god for that.

What about you?

2. yeah its like that for everyone

but the more u smoke the more u get used to it i guess

i actutlly have to smoke like an hour before bed because it helps me sleep an is just a mad relax session

3. depends on how ripped i am right when i pass out

4. i dont usually wake up tired after i blaze unless it was an olympic session. but when i drink then i just skip my morning class

5. Marijuana is a depressant, which makes you sluggish and tired and the effects last a while, so I'd say that it is marijuana related. I know the days that I don't smoke its easier to get up, and the days that I do I hit the snooze button like 4 times.