Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tired

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renji Elric, Jan 20, 2010.

1. blazed for the third time today. i got a nice buzz and was gonna smoke more, but my lighter broke :( i got a sorta high... i don't think i was completely high, i mean i thought that i would manage to have a normal conversation with my parents or anybody... i just felt lightheaded and tired. its been around an hour and a half since my buzz ended, and i'm frickin tired. like im about to fall over while walking tired. is this normal? or am i just smoking schwag mids>

2. your probably just worn out from smoking...happens to me all the time.

take a break until the next day

3. when i start to sober up i feel the same thing, i think its just the fact that your body is getting you know "unhigh" lol

4. and i still can't tell if i was high or not cuz i only felt like lightheaded and dizzy. my tongue felt numb when i ate stuff, but like i was eating pop rocks of the flavor of cookies, which i was eating. i saw stuff in pulsing kinda waves thing; like slow, repeating waves. and i felt tired too...