Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr. Melon, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Hello. I am Dr. Melon, I visit here often but rarely post. Only when I find it necessary. I'm going to start to be more active on here, so I decided to ask this question:
    Why is it that I get tired after I smoke? I'm always extremely tired. My sister doesn't get tired, neither does my friend, or anyone else I know. Is it a vitamin deficiency? I'm I just not getting the right nutrients?
    I've only smoked about 15 times now, as an estimate. I only smoke cheap shwag, due to the fact that I can't find a legit dealer that has good stuff.

Also, is there a way to prevent the tiredness? (It's not a lazy feeling, it's a tired, more of "I want to sleep now" feeling)

Thanks,
    Doctor Melon

2. its normal to feel like that usually. i've found one of the best ways to cure it is to use eye drops. they really get rid of the "heavyness" from your eyes.

you could also try smoking from a vape. those usually never wear me down.

3. better weed will give you a better, less burnt-out buzz...cheers doc

4. Yea, what he ^ said

Shwag = terrible burnout, not that I'd know from experience :)

And, the reason your sister never gets tired is because she is also on crack cocaine.
    I guess you could try some of that?

Oh, and the longer you smoke the less noticable and bad the burnout becomes. It slowly just becomes a part of your high which you can start to enjoy.

5. Well. I'm pretty young. Too young to get a job. Well, I can get a job at Chik-Fil-A, but they never hired me. I don't know where I'd get the money for better quality weed. I'm always the one to buy it for my friends and I, so I always get the most for the cheapest. Also, my eyes get low, not red. Is there a way to stop that? I haven't tried eyedrops, but I don't think they stop your eyes from drooping.

Smoking from a Vape is out of the question. Hell, I have to make my smoking devices out of milk cartons. My pipe was taken from me by my friend's parents when they caught us smoking, recently.

6. different strains have different effects...

most indicas- give you that sleepy, heads down, couchlock type of high...
    Most Sativas= Heads up, euphoric, energetic high....

7. you gotta be atleast 18 to post here......

....might wanna keep your age to yourself before you get banned.... or i might have spoke too late...

8. If you're too young to get a job, you probably shouldn't be here. And you might think you're getting the most for cheapest, but better bud lasts you wayyyyy longer.

If you get 3 grams of shwag for 10 bucks, or a gram of good-ish stuff or 10, go with the 1 gram. You'll smoke less to get high, you'll be high longer, you won't burn out as hard, the high will be better; you really can't go wrong.

As for the eyes, there's no real way to stop them from getting droopy, except, I suppose, with experience. Even the most hearty potheads fall victim to Wide-Screen-Vision sometimes.

9. A doctor working at chik-filet? Whoa... I'm high.

10. He wasn't asking about the high, he was asking about AFTERWARDS, when he burns out.

11. #11 Dr. Melon, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009

Thanks for the concern, HererJordan7077. I'm not really even young, I just like to give out false information so people don't ask questions about my real identity. Yes, I'm that paranoid. Also, I'm using "I can't get a job" as sort of a metaphor for I cannot spend much money. Plus, my pipe wasn't confiscated. My friend dropped it, and it broke. We were on my roof.
    How would you identify if the weed you have is Sativa or Indica?

Wrong. I mean as I'm high. I'm tired. I sometimes even fall asleep then and there.

12. Oh, Sorry, I interpreted 'after you smoke' as in the burnout.

He was spot on then.

If you're dealing with shwag you won't be able to tell the difference, but when you get to some better buds you can tell. Usually your indica buds are darker in colour, have more red hairs and are more crystally inside, whereas your sativa buds will be lighter and have more crystals on the outside.

13. Dude your mad weird...

14. /agree

15. Are you suggesting/Implying that I should just buy better weed? I can't even find someone who sells higher quality. Are there any other solutions for my tired feeling while I'm high?

16. Just try to force yourself to do some sort of activity instead of just sitting around. If you're keeping yourself busy with something you won't get tired