Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired when smoking? How to not get tired when smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, May 19, 2012.

1. So I just remember back when I smoked every day and night couple 2 oz in a month, I would just be tired, and now I have been on a T-Break for about a month was wondering if I smoked again would I still get exhausted from it or is that just what weed does to you in general?

2. Smoking different strains will help but generally feeling tired and lethargic is one of the main effects of weed.

3. I'm in a similar boat as you. I think it was just the weed. I would always be taking naps when I smoked all day and night and always be in need of caffeine. I'm coming up on a month in my t-break too right now and I've actually felt much more alert and active now whereas I was a lazy and tired bum when I smoked all of the time.

just thought I'd share my perspective.

4. Same here. When I was smoking every day I would be tired all the time. When I took a t break, that went away. Now I'm back and I can tell I'm getting tired and lazy again. I'm going to start cutting back though, try to make this half ounce last 3 months

5. Yea im actually trying to make a quarter last me a month, But taking a break from buying now every single dealer is either dry, or not replying to me =/