Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired of smoking alone with friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mithrandir, Nov 21, 2011.

1. So I have these friends that I've been smoking with for the last couple years. All 3 of us are daily smokers, and we will often pitch together for pick ups and new pieces. However, while I like to smoke heavily and just generally enjoy sitting outside toking and chatting, they are usually done after 1 bowl saying they don't enjoy getting too high. So, usually I end up sitting outside by myself, smoking a couple more bowls, while they head inside. I know it isn't fair for me to get upset over how much they smoke, but it gets boring being the only one outside getting blazed, and smoking with friends is so much more fun. What should i do? Would it be worth bringing it up with them? Or should I just come to terms and deal with it?

2. Just deal with it. When you try too hard to bring people together, you end up pushing them away. You have a habit that is beyond their understanding. You either need to take a t break and smoke less or just realize not everyone smokes as much as you. If we were friends in real life, you wouldnt have that problem. I can smoke for hours straight, but none of my friends do. We're all different, like a crayon box.

3. Get a vaporizer and blaze indoors. They don't have to vape to much but when you continue at least you will have company.
    Or you can find more than those 2 people to blaze with. Their are more stoned fish in the sea.

4. I have the same issue. None of my friends even smoke.

Just get high on your own time.

5. We should trade friends. Mine smoke about a gram to an 1/8 a day. I smoke about 2-4 gs a month. I would love friends who smoke a bowl then chill and you would love friends who pack bowls till they are out.

6. start buying your own weed and smoking on your own time, why you have to smoke outside?

7. Why don't you take the first bowl and then take a last bowl? This would not alter any rotation, and would get you twice as high as your friends. The bonus, you're not outside alone, and you get to enjoy them smoking when you're already exhaling.

8. I do have my own bud and I do smoke on my own time. I mostly see them on the weekends as we all work during the week. I've learned not to really bring it up or complain about it, as I don't want to come across as annoying, etc. A vaporizer would be a good idea, and I have thought about investig in one other then my MFLB that I currently own. As for why we smoke outside, we have a nice set up with lawn chairs on the deck, etc. haha

9. Deal with it man.

I have a friend I toke with sometimes, he doesn't like getting blasted but likes to "maintain" his high over the course of time - so he smokes a little bit, then a little bit later, and so on.

If you want to smoke the way you want to smoke, toke up alone, there's nothing wrong with it. (When I say alone, that doesn't mean while they are inside, but when you are truly alone)

:smoking:

10. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']Deal with it man.

I have a friend I toke with sometimes, he doesn't like getting blasted but likes to "maintain" his high over the course of time - so he smokes a little bit, then a little bit later, and so on.

If you want to smoke the way you want to smoke, toke up alone, there's nothing wrong with it. (When I say alone, that doesn't mean while they are inside, but when you are truly alone)

:smoking:[/quote]

I smoke alone all the time. I guess what it boils down to is that I wish I had some friends that enjoyed smoking as much as I do. You can't win em' all I guess.