Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired of screwing around lol

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Imnothigh666, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. I just moved to Seattle about two months ago. I have been smoking bud since I was 18 and now that I'm 24 I'm starting to realize the great medical benefits that actually do come from it. I was wondering if ADD is a legitimate reason to obtain a card? And I know everyone who has to read or study a book has "ADD". But this is actually a problem that REALLY effected my ability to retain and learn information since I started school and still does. Thankfully I can manage in the working world but something I still struggle with daily. 
    I was amazed the difference I noticed with a light buzz with my breakfast in the morning that mellows me out the majority of the day. All the sudden my thoughts are flowing and not jumping around from topic to topic. 
    What do you guys think? I also think I'm going to have to obtain a drivers license first down here also. 

  2. You will need a qualifying condition, and I don't believe ADD is one.  And yeah, you'll need valid WA ID.
    Washington is a recreational state you don't need a recommendation to treat your ADD legally there.  You just need the medicine.

Share This Page