Tired of people who are in power determining the legality of a plant that has so many benefits

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowingASmile, Jan 4, 2020.

?

Should Cannabis be legalized through out the US

1. YES!

100.0%
  2. NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes but regulated heavily.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't care it's legal where I am.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sad we live in a world where people tell you that you can't grow this wonderful plant/medicine, moved from a legal state to a state where they don't even allow hemp.. it's a true bummer I used to grow and enjoyed it without ever breaking the law, I never even shared my supply with my friends and they treat all cannabis smokers like drug abusers because drug abusers use cannabis to feel better from their ups and downs giving it a bad name... The truth is d.a.r.e. has done more bad than good because they treat Cannabis like it's meth and when a kid tries Pot and realizes it isnt as bad as they've been telling them they think all the other drugs must be in the same category.. it's the laws that make it a gateway drug not the drug it self.. but how else would they profit from arresting people and taking bribes from the black market that operates under the guise of not being able to get it anywhere else and what's worse is the black market cares only about profit so they buy cheap fertilizers that may contain heavy metal, they buy pesticides that give you cancer and they will even taint the plant with other drugs to get return buyers I have even heard of stories of sellers crushing window glass and spreading it on the plant to make it look frostier so now people get unregulated Cannabis leading to deaths and they blame it on the plant... when was it the governments job to tell the people what they're aloud to consume?.

Attached Files:

2. true but preaching to the choir homie