tired of my friends giving me a bad rep

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronichouse93, Feb 11, 2013.

1. well this all goes back to last year when a few of my friends decided to shoot this guy like crazy(airsoft) and just for the hell of it too, i thought that it was fucked up of them but i was with them when they did it and they went around telling everyone and not only that so many people gave me shit about it while i was never on board with shooting an innocent person with a bb gun for fun. and just recently one of my friends cheated on his girlfriend with some other girl, he was telling me about it last night, and this girl that ive been wanting to go out with for quite a while heard him talk about it and she hasnt answered my calls since, im so fed up because most of my friends will go around doing stuff and while karma doesnt or hasnt gotten back at them everything backfires and hits me, while they dont care that peole think they are assholes i do because i dont like going around messing with people or helping my friends cheat on their girlfriends. i bet this girl thinks im a player and im gonna cheat on her if we go out and their dumbasses told her about the guy they shot so im not so well off, they have been good friends as well they have been there for me but we all reach a point in where we get fed up. any blades ever got some similar stories?

2. I think your solution is pretty simple

3. Sounds like it's time to grow up and find some more mature friends. That's what I did when I realized 90% of my friends were fucking failures.

Actually, I made a bunch of money off of them and their habits, and then I stopped kicking it with em. Bunch of assholes anyway.

4. you need to buy yourself an airsoft gun as well.

the rest is up to you.

5. #5 Ronjeremy420, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Idk those kids seems like really cool people Chill with them even more man! But seriously its extremely obvious what you need to do, tell hem to fuck off and shit in their cars air vent. Find friends that dont have the personality of a piece of shit.

Right, OP wanted stories not advice. But yeah man i had this group of friends back in highschool and basically theyd come over eat all my food be disrespectful to my family and thats about it. Didnt take me too log to drop them.

6. last year i dropped about half my friends because there not really friends, just a bunch of annoyances/moochers

7. Get new friends simple fix

8. We simply, KILL the Batman.

9. if there always there for you then grow the fuck up and tell em exactly what you just posted. once you do things will start to work themselves out.

not to sound harsh I'm jus tryina get u inspired haha

10. why not just be a prick like them?

11. well thanks for pointing it out but i didint specify, im not really looking for advice but rather asking you guys if any of you have gone through this

12. Once your balls drop everything else will fall into place

13. well im not into that i like treating people the same way i would like to be treated and they are just lucky they have so many friends and they dont go through half the shit other people go through

14. sorry to dissapoint you bro but ive had them dragging on the ground since i was a teenager

15. That's disappointing for you, doesn't affect me at all .

16. sure im dissapointed that ive had balls unlike most smart asses, and i can give two shits about what anyone thinks about that

17. k only read like half of that because its long but yeah your friends are dicks :)

18. You're starting not to give a shit . . . that should help with your issue of being "tired of my friends giving me a bad rep"

best of luck :wave:

19. once again people im not asking for advice i was just asking if any of you have had shit like this go on, and yea ive been pretty clear with my friends about how there such assholes

20. thanks, well not trying to be rude i was just trying to see how many people have friends like that i wasnt asking for advice we all have friends who are fucked up thought it would be cool to share stories