Tired of homeade bottle pipes!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Love&Space, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Waddup tokers! I've been smoking WAY too long out of the same old water bottle pipes and can pipes! So I want to make a homemade pipe/bong that's efficient but different. I've already tried light bulb vapes but I'm just bored with these methods. Any cool ideas? I have a big jug of orange juice, maybe I could use that?

2. No offense, but you're WAY TOO TIRED to smoke out of the same homemades so you're just going to up your homemade skills? Just buy a glass bowl or bubbler. My bubbler was 25 and I have yet to regret buying it. Speaking of which I cleaned it for the first time today and dropped it. Sucker didn't even have a knick in it. And I thought it was weak.

3. to be honest i find homemades to be gross and inefficient. just buy some glass man. somethin with water filtration. if you can't afford it, then just stop smoking for a month and you'll find some extra cash to buy somethin. buy a cheap glass on glass bong. you'll be happy.

4. No money and no job

5. #5 falcon10911, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    If you don't grow your own, and you get weed, you can get a pipe.

A $10 metal pipe will do you well, not the best but its better than making something each session or worrying about it being airtight.

6. I'd like free weed!!! If you're buying your weed, then just downgrade quality once, or wait a week and use the money for a nice piece. Homemade is fun, but it's overall shitty. If you ARE getting free weed from people, sell it and use the money for a piece =p

7. My brother gives me free weed but he won't give me money for a pipe. It's AWESOME! but not having a good piece kinda sucks

8. so you never have any money in your pocket? you can pick a pipe up for like 5 bucks.

9. I just wanted a few cool homeade ideas, so nobody has any?

10. Find a diamond drill bit and make a hole for a bowl in a vase. That's pretty much smoking out of glass right there.

11. #11 falcon10911, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Well, get a 26er bottle, like a glass Wisers whiskey bottle. Or something like that, (I've only used wisers).

Then use a diamond drill bit or a grinder to make a hole large enough for a downstem you can make out of some aquarium hose. Then use a socket with a paperclip or lighter springs woven together to make a screen. MAKE SURE YOU RINSE IT MULTIPLE TIMES. Inhaling small shards of glass isn't the greatest thing for your lungs.

There you go, you can make a carb or just use it as a slide.

I made one out of a wisers bottle on 420, I still have it but I use my 18" noname beaker as much as possible. Because having a solid piece can never be matched :D

12. Try fruit man. clean and disposable. I remember we made a coconut bong lol it was hilarious but it worked.me and my cousin once used Yam(or mexican yam, also known as jicama) u have to peel the part where u are gonna put ur herb on and its the same as an apple. better tasting too.

umm.....u can also steal cigs and take out the tabaco and force ur herb in there.but thats a sacrilege.

like another post said, drill a hole into a vase or a tequila bottle and find marbles and there u have more filtration hehe.

u can also try smoking thru the ground. theres a utube video on it.

the coolest thing I have seen so far is when a friend of mine pulled out an old nintendo controller that was modified into a pipe. It hit hard and was funny at the same time.

whatever u do. be safe and post some pics if u do get f'ck'd up!

13. just buy a pipe,, you can get one for really afforable prices