Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tired of getting ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bubble berry420, Mar 2, 2010.

1. What up, im not new to smoking but i have a dealer whose charging 20$ a g. how should i confront him if i dont think the bags weighs. i have a scale but i dont wonna give him the money and weigh it at home cuz i cant do anything about it u know?

2. a gram is $20 if it's Dank.
    Go buy from medical shops
    they sell grams for $10...

3. i dont have a card and im under 18.

4. [​IMG]

5. fuckin pwnd

6. Well bring your scale with you and weigh it right after you buy it so you can call him on it if the bag is short, or ask him to weigh it out in front of you using his scale then buy it

7. Bwahhhh lol

Damn kids.

8. i loled

9. thanks guys, forgot this isnt pandora and people freak out about age:mad:

10. You're gonna get banned. lol

11. Grow
    your
    own.

12. you guys are fucking retarded, help him out, dont make fun of him

13. thank you,good sir

14. The rules state you have to be 18 to have an account/post on here, so no...we wont be helping him.

15. don't let him fuck you over. if it dosen't weigh then be upfont with him. let him know it didn't weigh out. if he is still shady then take your money somewhere else

16. its just wierd cuz ive known him for awhile and hes had my back a few times so i feel like a dick when i think about confronting him. but im gonna bring a scale with me from now on, thanks

17. #17 Cpt Cannabis, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    This. Also there is many solutions to this and it's a very easy solution. Either have him weigh it in front of you which isn't asking for much or don't buy. Simple as that. What was the point in buying a scale if you're not gonna say anything to him if it is short. Just text him like as soon as you get home and tell him it's short. Take matters into your own hands, we can't really help you.

EDIT: I got ninja'd. Well in that case, if you're close with him then it should be even easier to confront him. "Yo man I've been weighing my bags when i get home and the last couple times they've been short. I'm not asking for reimbursement i just want to make sure that from now on they'll be straight" Just tell him.

18. dealers can get comfortable and start to do this just always have a scale and be on your a game and always have a back up plan and youll be fine

19. thanks for the help fellas. now i must enjoy my ban:eek: lol

20. get a new dealer if its a constant thing.