tired of being jerked around

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ekabdnaekaw, Mar 11, 2010.

1. So yesterday this guy I know says he is about to cop some herb and I should come by to get some, he lives at least 30 minutes away. So I drive out there, when I get there he says the shit fell through and he can't help me out.
    So I call someone else I know, she says that she can "definitely" get me some but has to wait for her b/f or some shit. Never hear from her and try texting but get no reply.
    Today, her b/f calls me and says he is about to cop in an hour or two. Never hear from him, I try calling and no answer. This is fucked.
    Sorry, just had to vent a little.

2. ya it sucks but what can you do, don't bug em too much but remind them at least once every day, you don't want to come off desperate even though you are, just keep your cool or look other places in the meantime.

3. one word my friend GROW

4. I can't grow in my current situation and these are the only 2 connects I have. Only lived here about a year now. :(

5. Occassionally this has happened to me with bud.For the past 10 months though however I met a friend who has a medicinal license, not uncommon around here, and has a grow that he got 10 ounces from. I was getting 4 grams for $45 of some nice bud.

But this really reminds me of the times where we were doing blow. For about 6-8 months we were partying about every other weekend, some times every weekend with the stuff and sometimes it was hell tracking down a connection. And also sometimes the quality was crap and we blew $200 on a bag of lactose powder. Damn that was frustrating

6. You live in California and can't find weed?

7. I know you don't care but I dont care, i'm tired of these threads

8. Shit, I'm tired of Dawn jerking me off, she doesn't use spit or anything. It's as bad as flying on Charizard with shorts on.