Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired of being called a drug addict

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenHitOnSwole, Jun 27, 2011.

1. My parents are constantly referring to me s a drug addict because I smoke pot against their will

2. Yeah get used to it. They are probably from the reefer madness era.

3. You are using drugs after all...and to some people, use is abuse

4. this is why im so grateful to have openminded parents,the only thing they see wrong with me doing it is its illegality which will change soon i hope

5. Technically you are a drug user, as much as you (and I) hate to admit it. Face it, pot is still a drug, and still illegal. People will say shit like that. Do your parents drink? Gamble? Something like that that could be problematic? Fire right back at them with comments about their doings. Only when they start, of course.

6. Nothing's going to change, your parents have believed that pot is bad their whole life, they're not just going to pull a 180 with their views. Just save up and move out.

7. Talk to them and try to convince them you arent.

8. maybe drug addicts shouldn't be addicted to drugs

9. lol my parents are the exact same way, i cant take them seriously intellectually or otherwise anymore as a result

10. get them addicted to meth so they know what a drug addict is

11. so call them an alcoholic everytime they have a drink.

12. Why do you let their words have so much of a negative impact on you? I wouldn't go as far as say ignoring them, but let them speak their mind, thank them for there opinion whether you like it or not, and continue smoking.

13. i know how u feel . !!

14. "I quit smoking."

Don't get caught.

Glad to be of help.:cool:

15. Ask them to count the bottles in their "medicine" aka. "drug" cabinet.

Grab their prescriptions, look them up online, and give them a nice packet of information including the LD40 (Lethal Dosage Marker) and the price per pill in every other country compared to the US.

Then remind them that marijuana is one the cheapest narcotics available, and that despite decades of testing and slanted studies...there's still no real LD40 marker for cannabis.

--
    Either of them drink coffee or smoke cigarettes or drink liquor? Are either of them actively religious? Do they watch Television regularly?

Compare their own addictions to yours. Everyone's got something they're addicted to that's bad for them, even "health food" can be an addiction.

16. #16 fucking baked, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011

yeah thats what i did ^^^^^^^^

i hate when parents find out their kid (me) smokes and from that point on they reefer to it as "doing drugs" it just makes me fucking angry that you know they have that "drugs are bad" mentality and you know it wouldn't make a difference if you were smoking fucking crack

17. Go into your coffee cabinet/wherever you keep coffee.
    And throw away everything that has to do with coffee.. coffee cups too.

Caffeine is a drug, coffeemaker is a processing machine, cups are ingestion devices, and filters etc are general paraphernalia.

Bitches.

18. Oxygen and Sunshine are known carcinogens with potentially lethal consequences with either too-high or too-low of dosage.

But damn, both of them are so addictive, I can't help myself.

19. Tell them drinking alcohol contributes to the border wars

20. Believe me I've tried it all, it doesn't really upset me when they day it, it just posses me off that they think that's what I am even tho I have been successful in the job field and also got a full ride to a university