Tired of Bag Seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Highallday4/20, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I am a beginner cultivator and I have been using an inferior product. I am interesting in purchasing some quality seeds online but do not want to go to jail for it. Any advice on getting quality seeds without quality fed time.
    Thanks in advance.

2. From what i understand, usually when they get the package, customs seizes it and you get the package with a letter sayin theyve taken it blah blah blahSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Theres many online legit seed banks but there is always that risk of seizure from customs. I have succesfully ordered from attitude seeds 8 times now without any mess ups I feel fortunate.

4. order from additude

5. #6 Thicken Dense, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013

The technical crime you'd be committing is simple possession. Possession of seeds is no more or less of a federal crime than possession of the flowers they come from. (so unless you're ordering a couple pounds of seeds I wouldn't be worried) :p

Sure, you intend to grow them, but can they prove that? What if you order the seeds and sit on them for 6 months? They'd bust in your door for what, to charge you with simple possession? Implausible. They would need a lot more than that to SWAT team your house and throw you in federal prison.

6. Nirvana will be good for you. Cheap. Decent genetics, you will get some variation but should find a stable mother out of a 5 packSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. U just get a letter in the mail saying customs seized it and if you would like to respond you can. Obviously just throw it out if ir ever happened and chill at that address for a sec. You shouldnt have a problem. Their packaging is excellentSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app