Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired and bored from weed ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Farrlee, Sep 15, 2016.

1. I've been smoking for 7 years everyday I've just started to notice I've just been getting tired and bored I'm smoking good bud.... Even sativa I just gets bored what could I do to have a more fun experience ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Take a break. It happens bro. I grow and take breaks. Not just for tolerance but also for a change of pace.

• Like Like x 3
  3. stop smoking for awhile, that little interest in it you had comes back...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks for fast reply yeah I have done that than it goes back to same thing who knows lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. well of course it goes back to the same thing,,,, everything is a daily routine eventually,,

• Like Like x 1
  6. The longer the break, the more fun it is when going back. Ive gone a year+ before for legal reasons. It was great when I went back. Funny thing is those legal reasons landed me in prison where I had access to weed and more. Go figure...lol couple weeks or a month really isn't much of a break and won't last long

7. find something to do that enhances your experiences with weed.

exercise makes life better for everyone who gets involved, so get outside and breathe some fresh air blade!

:hippie:

8. Become a weekend warrior for a while.