Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tipsy Toking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramones4d, Jan 6, 2011.

1. How many of you out there find your high to be more enjoyable after consuming a few alcoholic drinks? I'm a junior in college, so many of my free nights are spent combining the two...

The reason why I started such a thread is because many of my friends are split on this...Some like it, some don't.. so I decided to add a poll!

2. I like it. I like it alot.

3. a lot a lot:smoke:

4. 3 beers and two bong rips.. one before you start drinking and one after is pretty darn awesome

5. agreed. thinking back on it the only friends I can think of who don't crossfade are females. Almost always ends in vomiting :confused::rolleyes:

6. Depends. Used to drink too much then I found the herb and would rather toke than drink. Every now and again I'll mix the two and it's a blast. Other times, it'll just be drinking.

But definitely love to do both!

7. yah, i have noticed girls lungs and guts are weak shit. but to run down my new years i woke up at 10am. me and 3 buddys smoked till about 5pm then cracked our first beers. by 10pm we had consumed 60beers and soooo many bowls. nonetheless cross fades are amazing!

8. I'm not a big drinker. I won't get drunk. Bad experiences when I was 15 and 16. That said, I don't mind hanging with friends, getting a few beers down, and smoking.

9. I hate drinking, always have. It's quite possibly the most disgusting feeling on this planet.

I love the ganja though. ^.^

10. we'll sit around and have 3-4 beers a piece over the course of about that many hours, so really it's just to drink something while we smoke. nothing more than that unless we're planning on going out to the bars. i dont get drunk, so i'll occasionally smoke when i'm drinking. very enjoyable. :smoke:

11. I like to sip a beer while I am high. Chases away the cottons and takes the "hyper" edge off the sativas.

12. Only when with other people do I find getting drunk and stoned to be acceptable.
    getting crunk more like it

13. I prefer not to drink to much while enjoying some bud ;)

A few beers and I'm good. I used to drink a lot more, that stuff is bad for you. I find that if I drink to much while stoned, I end up losing my mj buzz.

14. I looove having at least 4-6 drinks before toking. It gives some people the spins, that's probably why they don't like it. But, it's something they most endure for a little while before their body gets used to the two combined. For awhile I could only have about 3 beers before toking without feeling extremely sick for an hour or so. I was fairly new to smoking, too.

But after a few months, my tolerance for weed mixed with alcohol pretty much is unlimited now. I can go out to the bars, get smashed, and toke up afterwards no problem.

LOVE IT

15. fuck yeah. although, last time i had my first bad experience on new years. i was drunk as fuck and me and my buddies went to my friends car and smoked a couple bowls. and after a big hit on the second bowl i felt like throwing up, so i opened the window to get some fresh air. and all of a sudden i just threw up on the ground a little. but it wasn't unpleasant and nobody even noticed, so it wasn't a big deal.

16. maybe a shot accompanied by two blunts and i'll be set.:smoke:

17. 2-3 shots combined with some bong hits and I'm in for an awesome night.

18. idk beer and bud is a bad combo for me. when ever i drink after smoking it just makes the beer taste about as good as eating dirt. its just not enjoyable for me. im a flavor beer drinker drink for the taste and good buzz but when it tastes like crap it just makes me sick. :(

19. Last time I drank and smoked I passed out (3 times) and smashed my face on a counter, so I try not to that anymore. And if you're wondering why I passed out, it was probably really. low blood pressure. I have naturally low blood pressure as it is and I was moderately drunk, very, very, very high, and tired.

20. I spent my birthday last year drinking and smoking non-stop and it was absolutely brilliant (the drinking coming in the evening though, the smoking being all day). I tend to go by the rule:
    Beer before bong you're in the wrong
    Bong before beer you're in the clear.
    I can still smoke after a few drinks but it's a bit of a risky business with me. If I'm a little too drunk I have to sit down and just mong out for about half an hour so I'm not sick.