Tips?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smokie McBlunts, Feb 4, 2003.

1. I wanna grow outside, i live in PA and have a nice patch of woods behind my house. Do one of u growers have any advice?

2. wherever poke weed or poke berry bush grows, mj will grow just fine.

3. thanx guys... but what are poke berry bushes? lol. U mean like.. mulberry (the things that grow on trees and look like rasberry's) bushes?

4. it will grow in pa but the grow season isn't the longest, but it works for me. Make sure your plants get a lot of direct light and sum water then all you have to do it make sure no deer or people find em.

5. get a deer high lol

6. Pokeberry, its a common trash plant that grows up almost everywhere. It get pretty tall with green leaves and a purple stalk and by late summer it has these big purple berries that will stain your clothers horrible. Just do a google search for pokeberry or maybe some nice poster will up a link to a site.

7. haha i know what they are now, the purple things.. i hate them and they grow everywere in my yard.

8. here is a picture, you see this growing, plant your MJ there.

Attached Files:

9. what is significant about the places that polk grows. do they improve the soil or just that they like the direct sun. or possibly the desire to stay out of them when they are fruiting.

10. good tons of them grow in my woods.

11. just curious, when do you guys think is a good time to start growing outdoors in washington state?

12. after the last frost of spring

13. Both plants require the same habitat. In nature they both occupy the same ecological niche. I suspect that pokeweed invaded the habitat that MJ once occupied, after Mj was eradicated from its natural US habitat.

Both plants thrive in the same exact location. If poke weed grows there, you can be sure that if you clear a spot for MJ, it will grow there to.

But remeber, you have to clear the pokeweed out of the way to allow room for the MJ.

14. grow in the backyard of an empty house that has a tree or busher or quite possibly some type of garden thatll work great

15. yepyep man, i had tons of them lil purple things in my back yard!! i used to have tons

16. How do you suggest starting my new seeds???

Thanks

17. if you mean germination, do a search for a thread called

germination 420

it has the whole rundown on germination and a lil more.

18. whats the difference between growing outside and inside? i know one i grown outside, and the other is inside :), but what do ya need to grow? i guess u dont need any lights anything else i should know about?

19. anyone? i jus want some info about growin ourside....

THANKS