Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nima420, Aug 23, 2012.

1. So I smoke a lot of weed/kush and have been for lots of years. Just kind of in one of those, "still love blazing but getting kind of bored and want to mix it up periods".

I've been smoking lots of blunts by myself so my tolerance is getting pretty high and I just wanna get maddddd blazed (no access to bong or edibles atm). Any tips? I'm thinking of just filling up two pom pom blunts then adventuring in the ravines.

2. Smoke a blunt, pick up a bottle of jack Daniels, pick up a hooker and party lol jk

3. Take a week t-break. After that take some omega 3 pills. Then make a gravity bong and hit said gravity bong. Then BAM. You're high as fuck.

4. have a glass of vodka and coke followed by your l haha im sure you'll enjoy it

5. a tall glass lol

6. take a t break, then make edible's and smoke a bit after eating the edible. look into the incredible edible herb section and you will find some fairly easy yet potent recipe's.

7. I cannot say how much I recommend this recipe