Tips/tricks To Last Longer In Bed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PerfectlyBaked, Apr 14, 2014.

1. 10/10.

would pound properly.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Foreplay will make both you last longer and get you aroused. Try new positions and have fun while engaging...also make sure you arent that stressed from your daily life. I heard hot green tea can have a positive effect on orgasms..

Good luck OP, sometimes you gotta just work with your partner and let them know what you like and gets you going...

3. Do math in your head. Works better than anything i've tried besides training your body.

4. Tell him to turn to herbs, since I discovered natural solutions to cure my premature ejaculation sex has been great.

I will recommend he tries

1. Damiana Leaf
    2. Avena Sativa
    3. Chinese Skullcap

A combination of these 3 herbal powders mixed in black tea will have him damage both your p*** and your back

So be warned. You can also get more info about how to last longer during sex here.

That's where i got a solution to my sexual dysfunction

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. The first nut is always the shortest... go for another round after you guys both have cooled down. Just like jerking it

6. yeah thats what we did back in 2014 these days with so many babes to screw whoose got the time

bail and check him out in 6 months..

as you have your own doubts and as he ain't thinking of you as his seed flows into your body?

besides times change since Trumpo no?

go figure

7. The old school way is to give him some dick training. What you do is suck or jack him and when he gets close you squeeze base of cock and don't let him pop. then when the rush subsides you start all over again. you do this to help him build up his stamina. Another way is try this while he is fucking you but then you have to be quick to get him clamped off. Guys should do kegel exercise. He just needs to put in the work. I did when I was young. I also found that once I cam first time I could fuck all night so girls would blow me till I cam then I would go down on them by the time they were screaming withh Orgasm I was hard and ready to fuck and it was good for them to get dicked right after eating pussy they seem to keep cumming then. Hope this helps

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Try using Promescent delay spray. I have used it for years and it works great!

9. #89 Markcouplend99, Jun 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    I can only give you basic but effective advice. Use condoms during sex or stimulants. This will help prolong your intercourse. I used to try Kingdom Royal Honey. It prolonged my sex considerably and I also got a cooler sensation from the process. So there is a solution to this problem.

10. I do the following tricks:

1. Instantaneously focus on something you don't like - like someone literally shitting on your face with. Works wonders, even close to ejaculation. Sometimes I'd go even farther, like imagining being beaten or humiliated.

2. If I need to slow down, I'll change angles/rubbing areas that get excited from calmer movements.

3. At your girl, focus for a moment on a bodypart of hers from which you get less excited in that moment. Control greediness for ejaculation.

4. Desensitize it. More masturbation, harder surface/grip.

11. think of Nancy Pelosi...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. He should practice his kegels AND edging; especially edging!!!

*Edging, in case anyone is unfamiliar with the term, is a technique where you get to the threshold, or "edge" of orgasm, but the "Point of no return" (ponr), as this is when the orgasm cannot be stopped.

What I discovered over a decade ago, was that the edge keeps moving closer and closer to the ponr. What I THOUGHT was the edge a decade ago, was childs play. Now, I have such a command of my body that I can easily stay at the edge for an hour or more, and then when I let it go, it's so powerful that it's almost frightening.

My lady can orgasm intermittently for 20-30 minutes and I want to make sure she's good and full while she's climaxing. The combination of edge training and kegels makes this possible for me!

I'm almost 45 and I can bust out a 2-minute quickie from a spontaneous encounter, or I can keep it going for 90 minutes. Whatever I need to do for my gal.

She frequently sets aside an hour or more on a weekend morning just to give me an epic hand job, and edge play is always part of it. DM me if you need a "step by step" lol, as she has a particular method that she uses with great effect. Almost every time she does this, I have multiple orgasms.

I'm sure he's "trainable"!

-Horseman1978-

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My girls pussy feels so good I sometimes can’t control it and I will bust my nut all of sudden. It feels so good. Often times I will fuck her nice and hard for a while but as soon as she cums I loose control and nut to. We been together for a long time. Sometimes ‘I will clean the pipes’ lol beforehand and that makes me last forever.

14. Try Meditation. 90% of the time is all in the mind, the rest is your health. Lay off the junk food.
    Be present with your woman, if your thinking your not doing it right.

Don't Think, Feel... - Bruce Lee