Tips tricks ideas and advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Freshly, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Need some , Haven't been on here in awhile but I'm going to start again since I'll have my own house soon. I've done some practice grows both inside and outside but have never finished a grow. I will be growing inside , I want to do something that is smaller or the size of a closet grow. After finding the right strain or being familiar with how I want my plant(s) to grow , I'd like to have a cycle where I can at least have an oz a month. I don't want to have a spike in the electric usage ( not so much for the power company but other reasons) Want to keep the odor at minimum and any tips on staying off the legal radar would be appreciated

2. Yeh research like the rest of us did when we first started,,,, there's your tip .. I can put 20 , 10 pence pieces on me elbow and catch them in me hand, there's your trick,, use Myer, there's your idea ,, don't tell no cunt ya growing, and there's your advice!,, hope this helps,,,,,,,, lol

3. Maybe jus 1 plant in a tent. Easy to control environment an smell.

I dnt rele kno what else u asking bro lol. U want a ounce a month but dont want ur electric bill to jump? U gotta figure out what u want to do before u ask how to do it

Dutchie

4. get a good LED!! takes waaayy less electritiy and runs ALOT cooler and normal lighting sysmtems... its a place to start atleast. atleast u want need AC and venting system

5. Jesus my phone sux..... atleast u WONT need AC and venting like u would to keep a HID system cool

6. Yes you would still need venting, what's he gonna do, just close doors and let his plant or plants just choke and suffercate, if you gonna do it you better off doing it right the first time, IMO,

7. Haha? well that sucks Cuz I don't need venting with mine. no heavy venting atleast with ducts and AC

8. then why the fuck you on here asking for advice ,, etc ... doh ??????????????
    you still need fresh air coming in weather its a little or alot your exhaust should be a bit more powerfull than your intake

9. #9 colafarmer, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    For what you want for personal use have you thought about auto flowering....You don't need a light schedule and takes about 90 days from start to finish. Just keep starting a couple plant every month and you will have an ounce every month for smoke.

About 300 watts min in both 6500K and 2700K for 6 plants would give you a decent grow. Led's are better but, the cost is more than cfl's..Both type lights will keep you under the radar and very cheap to operate.

If would worry about odor when the time comes. Some strains have little odor. There"s several ways to control odor, with the best being a scrubber that exhausts to the outside. Another option is ona gel and much cheaper but, not sure how effective. Burning candles with a fragrance can cover up te skunky odor and fool most people.....

10. #10 Storm Crow, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Run your seedling's soil through the microwave until it is steaming hot! This will kill the "damping off fungus" that kills millions of seedlings! You only need to do this with soil for new sprouts. Their skin is thin for the first week or so and they can be attacked. Once they are ready for transplanting, their skin is thick enough to fight it off!

Granny

11. [quote name='"trippytrappy"']then why the fuck you on here asking for advice ,, etc ... doh ??????????????
    you still need fresh air coming in weather its a little or alot your exhaust should be a bit more powerfull than your intake[/quote]

Chill the fuck out dude, he's just asking for advice..

12. Did not kno this about soil! Thanks Granny always got great tips/info!! :hello:

13. You may have that problem with peat base potting soil, pellets etc....Coco coir is an option and no worrtes about pathogens....
    Even the seed shell can carry pathogens and is good to soak a few minutes in a cap full of 3% H202 and water before planting.....

14. hahahahha smoke on people!!! I'm fuckin wasted

15. but ya dude all u need are tiny ass 6inch fans from Walmart for intake and exhaust just to keep air circulating, if ur using led of course....

16. Yo bro i wasnt goin to - but i have too - call u out. Stop posting for real. Maybe u should start a thread asking for tips bc u keep posting false info..

Jesus christ..

As stated above, u need a decent vent system bro. Im unsubscribing after i post this:

Do it once, do it right. I wasted money on cheap shit an now i NEED to upgrade. Goodluck homie.

Dutchie

17. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

Yo bro i wasnt goin to - but i have too - call u out. Stop posting for real. Maybe u should start a thread asking for tips bc u keep posting false info..

Jesus christ..

As stated above, u need a decent vent system bro. Im unsubscribing after i post this:

Do it once, do it right. I wasted money on cheap shit an now i NEED to upgrade. Goodluck homie.

Dutchie[/quote]

hahahha cool dude

18. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

Yo bro i wasnt goin to - but i have too - call u out. Stop posting for real. Maybe u should start a thread asking for tips bc u keep posting false info..

Jesus christ..

Dutchie[/quote]

u ever used LED?

19. you`ve gave false info a few times now my freind ,,,,

20. [quote name='"trippytrappy"']
    you`ve gave false info a few times now my freind ,,,,[/quote]

then please correct me