Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tips to survive a drought - part 1

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Sep 28, 2002.

1. well im high and bored, and feel like writing something. Anyways, i've been through a dry spell for the past 3 weeks, but still manage to be smoking. Luckily for me, all the help is needed by my older brother. I remember stumbling upon a bunch of foil pipes, old too. Ick! is the only way to describe it. Yet one day, I decided, its been a while, maybe I can get a resin hit. And I did, and ended up from all the bowls, getting blasted. Yes, smoking resin out of a foil may be bad, but its a last resort and it works. Then a week later, I learned of a new way to get even more resin from a cached foil bowl. Well thats all the time we have today, i'll see ya next time with "Tips to Survive a Drought - Part 2".

Dr. Xplicit Content
    THC Phd

2. Things like cashed foil bowls never seem to happen for me. Oh well, I just never let my supply run out anymore (when I can keep my cat out of it). I honestly have to hide it from him because he will eat my weed while I'm at work and I'll come home and he'll be munching out on the chicken I cook him before I go to work. And half of my weed will be gone!!!!!

3. when i don't have bud i smoke pot leafs, i always have leaf, right now i have about 30 grams of leaf, it barely gets ya high its more like just something to do, chain smok'n leaf joints.

i smoke every bit of resin i get.

4. As our buddy Norm says::

FOIL IS THE DEVIL!!!!!

But hey, resin is okay!! :)

5. I once poured some old bong water through a strainer and got enough for a bowl. Tasted like shit though. resin is good, haven't used foil for years.

6. ok, in the world of weed, some people would consider resin or leaf a last resort sort of thing, but aluminum foil!!....that shouldnt even come to mind!!..sweet lord o lord of sweet lordyness lordy lordy sweet lord of lordy sweetness oh sweet lord..do not, do not, dont please stop no oochie wally wally para no mas stoppy smokin tha foil, foil will fuck you in the goat ass with a flaming two by four and like every minute of it, or my name aint sally

7. resin is always a good idea but personally with a 1 day exeption i have enough suppliers to never feel the reprecussions of a drought

8. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

9. whoa...umm...reynolds wrap?....lost me on that one....how bout some glue tho?..thats fun

10. OH SWEET GOD NO!!

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!!

you are here => .

SEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CROSSED IT....im never speaking to you again.

11. ..................................................

thats me, not talking, to you

12. do i sense a family resemblance?!

i mean

13. hahaha...she doesnt appear to be all that happy about something...lol...i wish i could still get mad, and poke out my lip..and get like..a bag of weed or somethin.......why cant we use the pokey lip on our dealers?!

14. you wouldnt happen to be one of those people would you ? lol :p

15. is there a big growling dog in the corner?!

and i think somebody is proud of his kids

16. i like their names...looks like your doin a good job, dad!.haha

i wanna have a couple kids...but not yet..oh sweet lord not yet!!

17. How do you get nice, good chunks out of a pipe that's filled with resin (I have one of those regular little metal pipes for schwag, always gets full)?

18. scrape it....then all the resin should stick together making a chunk...or, boil it out. stirring, and then scrape all the stuff off of the pot and that should stick together too

19. squeeze it all into a ball like you would with hash