Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips to survive a draught - prt 2

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Back again, yet im sober right now, well a lil. Anyways, I noticed that I still have much to explain about foil resination. Last time, I explained how foil resination was a good menthod for me to keep smoking. Now on to some new tips of foil resination. The best way I found out to get the most is without the icky foil smoke is to hold the pipe upsidedown. Then light it, and once u start seeing nice white smoke, start hitting it. This heats up the resin without heating the whole bowl, and once u start hitting, u get the good resin smoke. If the smoke comes out black, there probably isn't any resin anymore. Well that'll do for now, till next time from the desert in Chicago.
    Ciao
    Dr. xplicitcontent
    Weed PhD