Tips To Not Get Caught By Parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. if ya got a guitar case put your junk in the lil compartment and if its got a lock then your in buissnes :)

2. here's exactly what i do. Smoke out the window. Open the glass and screen and blow ALL the smoke out the window. If the pipe, piece, joint, blunt, whatever you're smoking is lit, and smoking, hold it out the window. after you're done just blow the ash out the window. close the screen but leave the glass open. Spray a little bit of axe, then cover that up with a little bit of unscented oust and you're golden. Oh yeah. OPEN YOUR DOOR. it'll create a nice cross breeze and get rid of the smell quicker. I've been doing that for almost a year and i've never even been questioned on it before.

3. I have a roof right out my window, wait till mom goes to sleep step out the window and get high...its as simple as that.

4. ahhh i have the internet thing on my ps2

5. the smell of incense sticks to everything so it lingers around for a minute. Weed smoke doesnt stick to anything,very light, its gonna be long gone before the smell of the incense.Heres what i do, my ma would be pissed if she found out i smoked in the house an this has worked for a minute.. make a sploof with the waterbottle(i prefer it compared to papertowl roll) use the cigarette onehitter, bllow through the sploof, light the incense for about 1 minute.the light smell of dryer sheets is masked by the incense.

6. Anyone got tips on hiding a bong? Something like 1.5-2 feet? Right now I got it in a drawer that gets opened very rarely with some notebooks on top of it.

7. I used to sneak a midnight toke on the back patio. Gotta love that silent sliding door my parents had installed when I was 14 :D It was like a congratulatory present from God for taking up weed.

Other than that I never really smoked in the house. Way too risky. The busstop is another story though (and we had some damn close calls with cops too).

8. a great place to put your shit is in old music cases. i have a saxophone case i never use and i put my weed right there... its never touched.

9. I went from - icebreakers canister with little baggie in sock drawer with drops and lighter(was when living with sister who was pretty much like "What ever, be careful.") To: took the cds/manuals out of a Battle for Middle Earth II game case(the new kinda like dvd case) pretty good, need to tape a little to get super airtight, can hold a small piece, little weed, lighter, anddrops. a little modifactionsof cutting cd molds out will open a lot of space. another is I have 2 about 3 foot tall vintage Technics speakers that have those fabric cover screen you can just snp off. they have 3 holes in the bottom you can reach in and hide shit in the box iteself, with screen it is impossible to see. i just have it in this nice little wooden box igot from a blackberry rep at work :) an idea i am going to try out when i get my computer up(part was shipped LAST monday) is getting a nice jar and putting my bud and a little case with piece/lighter hit IN the computer case like up above HDD between DVD drive, dunno about the heat from system and fans making the making the smell worse though. I think this is a really good idea, dunno about anyone else. especially if you are any bit of a tech geek, nobody will go snopping around my comp or wonder why i always am goind in my compter. oh and i started to not really give a fuck and start smoking in my room(just got done) with blankets under door, fan, windows, spray. but i used to wait till parents went to bed andgo out to where my dad smokes cigs(nice little chair/talbel outside garage)

10. 80% of the time, I smoke in the woods by my buddie's house. We walk up the trail from his place, find a chill spot, hit the pipe, chill, drink some Monster, and keep walking up to town for food. Now who says pot smokers are lazy?

In all seriousness, the outdoors calm me when I'm high. I am 10x more relaxed if I'm stoned walking under the trees than I am if I toked up in my friend's backyard and now I'm in his living room.

Best part of smoking outside in the woods is that nobody is going to smell it or see it. And chances are (with the woods I go to anyway) if somebody finds me, they are just as Chinese-eyed as I am!

EDIT: I saw somebody's question on how to hide a decent sized bong... A friend and former boyscout had a mirror hanging on the wall of his bedroom since he was an infant. He lifted the mirror, punched a hole behind it, and hid his bong on the studs in the wall. A little extreme, true, but it works!

I have my ghetto bong in a shoebox, in the basement, in a cabinet, on the top shelf where nobody goes.

Try putting it in unused luggage, like a suitcase or duffel bag in your closet. Just be sure to clean the piece well, and maybe put it in a garbage bag, wrapped in a towel and some bounce for protection and to make sure you don't stink up your luggage.

Or you could do what I do... make your own every time. For me, making a piece is half the fun of the whole smoking experience. Dave Chapelle would call me the McGiever smoker-type. If you didn't pay 80 bucks for it, didn't make the trip to a headshop and arent attached to your piece, you can ditch it.

11. My parents have never found my stash, but they have found empty baggies, lighters, and parts of home-made bongs (a slide I made from a hose replacement part). I stash just about everything I own weed-related in a nice place in my car. If the car were searched without tearing the car apart, I think it wowuld be unlikely that anybody would find it. Plus, 9 times out of 10 I smoke in my car. It is the most convenient place to do so since I can't smoke in the house (small house and mom can smell pot from a mile away). Sometimes I'll smoke in my driveway if my parents are asleep.

12. :smoking:eyedrops. the key.

13. ive had to hide that i smoke weed from my parents for 3 years ,they found out loads of times and were major pissed off. but about 2 months ago i when to jamaica wit my parents and my dad started smoking it now hes hooked :eek: which has its good points and bad .
    he allways wants me to roll for him but he puts money in for a bag and growing equipment :D.
    anyways now i can finaly chill at home with a joint

14. The perfect way to smoke weed in your room is to put insence on its only like $2.50 from junk shops or wherever and its covers up the hole room with the smoke and covers up the weed smoke. its pretty good.
    thats wat i always do so that my dads gf cant smell it. and it works alright she will even walk in my room like 5 minutes after iv had a smoke and all she will smell is insecnce,:hello:
    It works a charm,;)

15. Yes its tru insence is the best for covering up weed.
    i just posted something saying that and now relised u already wrote it

16. Cook something! pop popcorn or some shit like that, works amazingly well. I smoke when everyones asleep, blow it out the window and light some insence.

17. I have a tip I wan't to add,Try not to smoke in your own bathroom lol.

18. Well, most of our partents lived in the era when pot was a little more acceptable, althouth the laws and such was more strict and area dependant, things where more chillaxed about tokin back then. So most of our parrents ripped a bong back in the day. Hell my dad and his brother would leave school for lunch and kill a 1/4 oz. every day. Makes me jealous because even they said it was cheap in the 70's. But anyways the point is eithor your parrents didn't smoke and cant detect it at all. Or they smoked and notice it but nothin bad is happening to you and your not making things hot cop wise so they turn a blind eye to a degree.

My case my parrents cant stand me smoking, so rules I got, smoke away from the house durring the day, and if it's night and the old folks are asleep back porch and backyard are free game. Never failed me once.

19. Ive never been caught, yet my brother was found out from the ever shortening garden hose...