Tips To Not Get Caught By Parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. #421 allouttaweed, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    be independent while living in your parents house. dont let your parents put your clothes away, or get your clothes out of your room for you, so basically, dont give your parents a reason to go in your room ever.

i lived in the basement during highschool, and my mom NEVER came down there. if she needed something she either yelled from the top of the stairs or texted me, so i always just had my stuff in a drawer. if i wanted to i could have left all my shit on the table and she would have never known.

also, if you really dont want to get caught, why smoke inside? its so dumb. open the back door super quietly and step outside after your parents go to sleep. i did that every night in highschool and i didnt even try to be quiet. i could open the door as loudly as i wanted without slamming it and my mom would never question it, and i didnt even have a reason to go outside. i just did.

2. Don't tell them the truth about the bad stuff you do.

3. I haven't used Visine that much, never had to since both parents worked and we didn't talk much as we all had school/work extracurricular activities and whatnot,

But now my mom quit her job and will be home all day, so I'm thinking of getting some Visine. Before I buy it, I want to know is it possible to FIRST apply the Visine THEN blaze and not get red eyes?

4. GC is here to accommodate; hmm where is that stealth grow section? :confused:

I know; let me Google that for you;;)

Let me google that for you

JK in a way, but that site is pretty cool and finds a good answer. :D:cool::smoke: And ya, I am fairly well in a nice way. :smoke:

5. I have a window fan. i just take it to the window opposite my parents room, turn it so it sucks the air out, and light up. Stand right next to the fan to ensure all the smoke goes out the window. Spray some febreeze or deodorant aftewards, and it smells like nothing happened. Preferably do it when your parents are asleep, then the smell will have time to dissapate.you can use the "hide it in plain sight" method, and use an inconspicuous box (from an old school project, with sentimental value or something that looks like it would contain other things) and just put a bounce sheet in it and put it in an inconspicuous place.

6. Rofl I just leave my bong on my desk and my parents dont give two shits.

7. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but light a candle a little bit before you smoke. Then, when you're ready to smoke a bowl, just hold the lighter close to the candle flame and push the button on the lighter. Voila - no flicker sound coming from the lighter!

8. if you ever need to throw anything out, and if you have woods across the street, put it across the street. one of my friends moms found a bag about 150 feet back in his woods, they have never checked across the street as far as i know

9. Climb in and out of your bedroom window at night once everyone is asleep. 2 years and still going strong :cool:

10. Im surprised no one else puts in in there tool box. I put all my stuff into a big ziplock bag and count it all up to make sure i have everything in there including my lighters. The toss the zip lock bag into the bottom of the tool box and put a little lock on it. even without a lock it is very unlikely someone will look in your tool box for something.

11. It's seems like so many people are so cautious, I still live with my mother and since 15 years old smoked in my room daily just with a sploof and a candle. She'd come in while I was smoking and if I didn't have anything out she wouldn't noticed. I remember one time though I was halfway in my closet and she flung the door open and said sternly "We need to have a talk" as I was taking a hit! I blew it without the sploof into the closet really quick and did something with my pipe, I talked to my mom about something and she left, and I continued smoking :smoke:

12. I hide stuff in the shirt pockets of some shirts in my room.
    I have lots of collared shirts so it's not like they'll go through all of em.

13. Damn dude how much weed do you have on you? Smoking for hours and hours must use alot of weed

14. plus rep for longevity :smoke:

15. how many times i did this i do not know haha.

16. I kept track for you; 420 times. ;):smoke:

17. i probly would do this but it makes it so you cant here if your parents are coming and you wont be able to tell if you should hide ur stuff

18. Okay I really wish i would have found this thread much much earlier. I've been caught 2 times when I first started smoking chronic which was 4 or 5 months ago. Unaware of how much more pungent dank was I hid it in a ipod case like a idiot and stunk up my whole room. Now I'm much better at keeping it hidden.
    1.) I use the shower trick all the time, just make sure you have an equally pungent body wash and don't forget to plug the bottom of the door.
    2.)Wrapping it in bubble wrap has worked amazingly for me. But unless you have a bunch of it around the house it won't work.
    3.) There is a opening in my closet that leads to a crawl space and that worked well too....until I told my brother about it and he left the fucking stool out for my mom to see.
    4.) Definitely agree with electronics, my mom is so technologically challenged that she can't grasp the concept of texting. So she naturally just stays away from all of that.
    5.) Eyedrops(Rohtos), febreeze (one that doesn't have a noticeable smell but still rids you of the smell), and gum.
    6.) Finally ANY TIME you smoke kill the cherry right away. Less smoke= less smell.

19. well to get started ive been smoking for a while now (3-4 years ocassionally)...until recently a few months ago while on house arrest i started smoking alot like 3 times a day...well since i smoke cigarettes and my moms cool with it, i usually just tell her that im gonna go outside for a smoke and go to the end of my driveway and smoke a joint...or ill go to my neighbors house who is always outside in his garage smoking and well match up...this is usually in the evenings or at night....and late night like now (2:45am) ill be chillin in my room listening to music and ill just hit the gravity bong out my window...it doesnt make any smoke other than the smoke you inhale and ill have a fan behind me...when im done smoking i leave the window open with a fan in front of it facing the window and let my room air out for about 10 mins....then i have a nice fresh smelling room...as for hiding the shit...i just keep it in a airtight jar in the inside pocket to an old jacket in my closet...along with my scale and baggies :)

20. If your smoking in your house.....frebreeze is the shit for covering it. go in the bathroom, turn the vent on and dome a bowl. (thats what i do when im at my parents house for the weekend) or i just go to the garage. i have a couch in mine its awesome lol.

(god im stoned my spelling is shitty today!)