Tips To Not Get Caught By Parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. I've smoked in my mother's room before, but I had the windows open, and the fan running, and I sprayed Febreeze or whatever I had to make it smell better. Had the fan running for 2 hours the smell eventually left it was 1 blunt.

I'll usually hotbox in my bathroom/room, and then keep a febreeze with me. Or I can go to my basement where it's always breezy and hotbox there, nobody ever goes to my basement.

2. i wouldnt fuck around with those dude there is alot of live wrining up there
    u dont want 120 volts surging through ur body

3. A good tip not to get caught is to switch to coke and other drugs that don't smell. Also huff gas at the gas station.

4. Very nice guide. Nothing wrong with a small pipe at home, but I always recommend rolling papers. Not just because rolling is awesome and is a damn useful skill to have (and, to some extent I would even consider it an art) but because:
    1) no risk of having a resonated bowl stinking up your room; I used to keep my glass piece, Estevan, at my friends house cos it stunk up my room so bad, and
    2) gettin caught by the cops with weed AND paraphanelia is worse than getting caught with just weed. Rolling papers are not paraphanelia, and therefore MUCH safer/easier to carry around.
    3) The conveniece of it! If you keep a few J's pre rolled in a pack of cigs, you can just whip one out, puff it down real quick, and move on. Not to mention it kinda looks like a cig if the observer is at a distance. This makes it easier to smoke while driving. Joints/spliffs are just sneaky and convenient.
    4) Joints have weed inside them. Weed is good.

5. I used to hide my stash and pipes in a jacket's pocket that I left in my closet. I suggest that if your parents aren't cool with you smoking at home, then just go to friends to do it and respect their choices.

6. Alright...I've been reading this post for the last two days and there are some pretty awesome ideas but they all sound the same. talking about fans and smoking in the bathroom....fuck all that.

For smoking in your room: Find a cheap garden hose or really any hose and cut a 3-4ft section of it. Open your window and move the screen (if you can), stick one end of the hose outside and keep one end inside. Close the window to hold the hose (do not kink the hose). Now pack your bowl and light up...snuff out the cherry and then after your done with your hit pick up the hose and blow the smoke out the window through the hose. If you want you can have a fan blowing out the window just in case the wind changes. (THIS METHOD WORKED FOR ME FOR 2+ YEARS AND I NEVER GOT CAUGHT)

After you're all done stash your shit and then take a can of fabreeze and spray around the door and the vents. Leave the window open to air out, and change into different clothes...preferably pajamas.

Smoking outside: Do what you want. If your parents aren't used to you going outside late at night for only 5-10mins then you will get caught.

As for a stash place. I have a tobacco pipe that came in a bag, I put all my weed in there and cover it up with bags of pipe tobacco works like a charm.

Happy smoking! :smoking:

7. I hide my shit in my med container. Which is funny because MJ is used as a medicine for what i have. But for the smell. Ozium. It is an air freshener but it is legit. Spray that for a a bit and when you come back in a hour later, bam, smells like nothing. Like literally nothing. It eliminates all smells. I use it in my car. You can get it at ace hardware. Idk where else to get it. Deff worth the investment. It is what some dealers use to get the smell of cig smoke out of used cars.

8. A nice little dugout or chillum is great. Listen to this fantasmic bro. Also having less than an eighth on you is always good if you're in High School and really paranoid about parents (I never was). Less smell, and less collateral if they flush it. ;)

9. Always keep all of your tools/supplies in one place. Having a good kit is essential. Here are items you must have to cover most situations:
    -An airtight container for your weed.
    -A small glass pipe.
    -A pack of rolling papers(plus index card to use as a crutch).
    -at least two lighters.
    -Eyedrops.
    -[If you don't have access to brushing your teeth and washing your hands,] keep gum and hand sanitizer.
    -a can of Ozium.

Now that you have a kit with just the bare essentials. You need to refine your stealth technique. It's good to always have a backup plan if your smoking inside and need to get rid of smell.
    When your smoking a bowl, remember to put the cherry out before you finish your hit, smoke coming directly off of the bowl smells the most.
    The moment that your finished smoking, put everything away and "stealth your high" if you need to. Try to smoke up quickly so you can safely prepare and put things away, etc.

Do not panic!! If you think you might get caught, people can smell fear, and if your high and nervous, then it's probably going to be written all over you. Remember to relax, act normal, keep in mind that there is nothing wrong about the situation your in.

If you need to rid an inside area of smoke smell, you can't just cover it up. You must air it out. The best way to do this is to smoke in front of a window fan that is blowing outside. When this is done correctly you won't even need to use a sploof or spray.
    But if it makes you feel better, you can use a sploof and a VERY small amount of spray.

10. Honestly, if you're trying not to get caught at home, id just buy some k2. I know its not weed, but it smells good. My friend convinced his parents it was just flavored tobacco, cause they know he smokes jacks. If you're looking to get stoned at home, k2 gets you really smacked, and it smells nothing like pot.

11. Rolling papers most certainly can be paraphanelia, and in most places are charged as such if you have weed on you. If you have rolling papers and no rolling tobacco, that can be charged as a paraphanelia charge all on its own in some states

12. Where i hide my bud is usually in an old phone, i take the battery out and put the weed in there. I also cut open a tennis ball and put the stuff in there. It doesent smell cause it was outside and the dog used to play with it. I also keep things under my dresser and in a old lacrosse stick. I keep the big stash in my bathroom wall thing because no one would ever look in there and i keep a half a g in either one of my hiding spots and i keep my stealth bowl under my dresser and my lighters in there too. I do have a minor set back where i smoke. Usually at 12 or something ill go out and light up on my roof, but i don't know what to do if my parents come in during the night. Any idea's. Ooo and im gona try the hose idea as well. Do lightbulb vaporizers work?

13. i usually carry the weed arounf in my anal cavity 24/7, my parents have only looked there once!

14. #394 BRAD420420420, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010

You're retarded. You can smoke in the house and blow out the window, it doesn't smell at all.
    I did it last night. Here is what I did.

[Cannot go around calling folks names here at the city. -FW]

GO IN THE BATHROOM, PUT ON THE SHOWER, PUT ON SOME MUSIC AND TAKE OFF THE SCREEN OFF THE WINDOW.

STEP 1. MAKE SURE YOU'RE PARENTS ARE ASLEEP

STEP 2. GRAB A NORMAL SIZE GATORADE BOTTLE, IT MUST BE EMPTY AND CLEAN

STEP 3. POKE A HOLE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE WITH THE END OF A KNIFE, NOT A BIG HOLE, JUST A SMALL HOLE, DON'T FORGET, IT HAS TO BE AT THE BOTTOM

STEP 4. TAKE OFF THE CAP AND PUT SOME FOIL IN THE MOUTH OF THE BOTTLE, POKE LITTLE HOLES IN THE FOIL TO MAKE A FILTER, MAKE SURE THE FOIL IS EASY TO REMOVE, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE REFILLING THE BOTTLE OFTEN

STEP 5. FILL UP THE BOTTLE AND COVER UP THE LITTLE HOLE AT THE BOTTOM WITH YOU'RE FINGER, MAKE SURE THERE IS NO WATER LEAKING OUT

STEP 6. POKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE WINDOW WHILE LIGHTING THE HERB IN YOU'RE BOWL, TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE HOLE. MAKE SURE THE WATER IS DRAINING OUTSIDE ( THE WATER WILL DRAIN OUT, SUCKING ALL THE SMOKE INTO THE BOTTLE )

STEP 7. REPEAT STEP 5 AND6 AS MUCH TIMES AS DESIRED

STEP 8. PUT SCREEN BACK ON THE WINDOW AND KEEP WINDOW CLOSED ( SO THE SMELL WONT COME BACK IN )

STEP 9. JUMP IN THE SHOWER

STEP 10. DISCARD OF ALL THE SHIT USED ( GATORADE BOTTLE, FOIL, ECT )

AFTER SHOWER REOPEN THE WINDOW AND SPRAY SOME FEBREZE AND CLOSE THE DOOR

15. hahaha. when i was like 14 i would ride my bike home, smoke a cigarette, and put eyedrops in perfectly all at the same time.

16. Oh yeah? When *I* was 14 we didn't have eyedrops; instead we put sand in our eyes and liked it. AND we could do it while walking uphill in the snow to the school-cave. Five miles. In the snow. Both ways!

17. thought it was 15 miles? =p

18. i hide all my stuff in pill bottles, in a paintball hopper, hid in the insulation in the roof of my basement. you can't say thats not a good spot. my parents don't even go in the basement, let alone look for paintball hoppers in the insulation. my stuffs pretty safe down there.:);):cool::)

19. general tip: read all the anti-bud articles online directed at parents, and make sure you don't do anything written in the "signs of use of marijuana". Its how my parents became suspicious of me...like immediately running upstairs when i got home and stuff.

20. Nice Guide lol