Tips To Not Get Caught By Parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Smoke outside if you're still living with your parents. I've got some woods behind my house and that's what I do. I walk right down the hill to a nice log and blaze. And blowing smoke out the window for me is a no-go, I've got the popo on my street and I just don't like taking chances that aren't worth it.

2. what i do is keep all my shit in one of my jackets that i dont use.

but when im smoking when the parents will be home soon or are home is just lean out the window and blow the smoke as far aay as i can. then light some incense (my mom would sometimes come down and say "it smells like something is burning" and i wouldnt have an answer, so invest in incense. they cover up all the smell.) then i would spray one shot of cologne on me, wash my hands, put eye drops in and im set.

its really sad we have to resort to these drastic measures just to get high

3. Proven Tips of Not Getting Caught:

1. Remember how much Marijuana smells.
    2. Know the subjects your hiding from.
    3. Use both 1. and 2. accompanied by your brain and decide how to go about smoking.

It's not hard to not get caught if you use your brain. It's when you cut corners and get lazy with your "perfect routine" . When i was still at home i could smoke up every single night and you could walk into my room likw 10 minutes after i toke up and you could not notice that i smoked up.

4. What exactly was your routine like? I need some good tips or new ideas or something. I really thought I had the perfect routine, but in the past few days (ever since I wrote that post about how I have the perfect routine), they've been catching on. They're like, what's that smell? Why do you smell like smoke? Ohhhhshhiitt. I'm truly surprised that they're catching on...my record's been spotless so far.

I'm really bummed...I don't think I can smoke all nighters anymore (constantly smoke for hours and hours). I think I have to resort to only smoking once a day, when I can get away from the house. That's gonna suck, since I pretty much NEED to smoke for hours and hours to get a good buzz going.

Or maybe you're right Zepplin Joint, maybe I was getting lazy and cutting corners with my routine. I've been doing really stupid shit these past few days like taking a hit, then a minute later running out to talk to my family. From now on, I'm gonna make sure I listen to at least one song before opening the door.

5. you just have to know where your parents are really, when i was paranoid i had a "trained" ear, my parents room was directly above mine, if i heard them walking downstairs i would just put my shit under some covers and walk out, close the door, go into the bathroom, be like, im takin a shit, when they leave, walk back in your room,

basically when smoking, smoke=smell, minimize the smoke, extinguish the bowl with your llighter or a coin or thumb, you know when you rip it hard, all that smoke that comes off, just put your thumb over it and blow through the tube in the closet or somthin

6. Yeah, smoke does = smell, which is why I believe in my pillowcase thing. And I already use a coin to put out the bowl, that helps a lot. Maybe I should use a doob tube to blow into the pillowcase, that might help even more. Or maybe I should put dryer sheets inside the pillowcase too. I also thought about putting dryer sheets or something on the back of my fan, so that it blows scented air everywhere.

I think my main problem is that my set up right now is the worst possible ever. I have this awfully tiny room with no ventilation, and it's about 3 feet away from my parents room. The entire house is tiny. We live in the boonies, so it's completely silent here. Since I have such a tiny house, even something like a pencil falling on the floor sounds super loud. On top of that, my parents are really paranoid and suspicious that I might be smoking cigs, so they're always on the lookout for suspicious noises or smells. If they knew I smoked cigs, they'd kill me, kill themselves, and probably kick me out of the house. So I can't even imagine what they'd do if they found out I smoke pot.

So maybe I should just respect their wishes more, respect the fact that they're providing me with shelter, and just don't smoke inside the house. But gaddamit, it's hard to smoke the way I want to if I have to make up some excuse to go outside everytime I wanna toke up.

7. When I'm at home, I smoke outside. I'm pretty sure my mom knows I smoke, and she doesn't give me shit when I come home at 2am reeking of pot, but she doesn't like any smoking in the house. And it's her house and her money, so I respect that.

But I do know a nearly foolproof plan that my roomie and I had to use in our substance free dorm room for a year, on a floor full of anti-pot people that would turn us in if they smelled it. Make a tent near a window (we had bunked beds, but I'm sure you can use a chair or something, be creative. Put a towel under the door and spray some febreeze or light incense. Use a blow tube and smoke in the tent, blowing the smoke out the window. You can turn on a fan to circulate air out faster if you want. Smoke a bowl and make sure to put the cherry out after each hit so it doesn't sit there smoking. Once you're done, spray more febreeze (especially in the tent) and put your shit away so you dont' forget. After about 5 minutes, you can take the tent down and go on, and no one is the wiser. We would be able to open the door to our room right after smoking with no problems. It's a lot of work, but once you have a routine it's easy and very safe, and I kind of miss all the ceremony. hehe

8. I had a similar plan involving a tent. I wanted to make an oxygen tent thing, so that it could be my own personal little hotbox. plus it would contain the smoke. Not sure how I would make it tho.

9. If you guys want to be extra safe get a friend that hasnt been smoking to walk in your room after you are finished smoking and spraying or whatever you think works best and see if he smells any pot...

10. Incense are a great investment, I probably have 50+ sticks and 30+ cones laying around my room. So they cover up the smell, and I have an excuse if I leave like a lighter or two laying around my room or on a computer desk or
    something.

11. Well i live in my basement

so i put bell on the door for stair door :)

i also found the coolest palce where anyone could hide it and never get caught

ok wat u do is if u have a ceiling fan: put it on that engine aprt tape it on there"bag'"

and they cant small it or ever check there

it's a genius place to hide it

and it;'s easy to access cause u jsut get ur chair and stand on it to get it

12. I only do the shower trick on occasion now, i used to do it everynight with everyone in my house home, so I eventually got caught and got sent to two different rehabs, Don't do it to often in there because very long showers and odd large amounts of sprays and the famous coughing sound and lighter flicks to lead to suspision. Also try not to do it in the day cause someone will see the smoke. If you can handle not smoking as much, just smoke when your home alone, at a friends house, skate park whatever, If you can get away with being baked around your parents then go for it, but my parents can tell when im baked now easily just by looking at my pupils and visene never really ends up doing the trick, just avoid parents as much as possible would be my best advice,

13. i dont use visene that much i just go to cvs and get roto that shits the bomb it fixes your eyes perfect no one can tell a thing

14. Awsome! i never knew that was there my parents will never think to look there for anything.

15. Hmm. Nobody has mentioned a serious problem....
    I never get caught smoking pot at home. But its kinda hard for me (having absolutely no tolerence and proud of it) to look not stoned at home...
    I didnt think my Mom knew until last week she claimed that I am "always fucking blasted" when I get home. Ouch. But I don't think she evrn cares, because i realized the other day that my stepdad smokes it every day...
    But yea. When I'm really really stoned I act really really stoned. Might just be me.

16. hahahaaaaaaa dude that is exactly what i do and was jus doinn///wit the axe nevrythin

17. If you have a ps2, you can hide a small bowl inside the hardware expansion deck in the back. The only problem is that the room will smell up when you turn it on.

18. \

Just smoked a fat bowl, feeling very inventive.
    I know how you could do it - probably wouldn't cost a whole lot, but certain skills may be involved (sowing, blueprinting [that maintains decent structural durability], general construction], maybe more)

Construct the air tight tent (plastic sheeting taped to the floor or something, be creative) with about 4 feet of clearance on at least one side.

On that side, build a rectangular opening to the tent. It will need to be at least 4 feet from top to bottom.

build a corridor extending from the opening made of fiberglass panels. Attach them using diagnal screws and a sealant epoxy/glue. Build the corridor only wide and tall enough so that you can get through without tearing it to pieces. If it is too wide, it may sway and bend because of a lack of support for the heavy panels.

After that, construct sealing doors at each end of the corridor. Use either fiberglass panels with rubber skirts, or plastic sheeting that seals with a zipper.

And there you have it. Step into the entry-way, close the entry-way door, step into the tent, close the tent door, and toke away.

Provided that both doors are sealed when you are inside the tent, the amount of smoke that can escape will be unoticable. sure, it's overkill, but I bet every single stoner who saw it would stare in awe at just how awesome it was.

And about the oxygen thing....just make the tent big enough to hold enough oxygen for one session. then, gah I dunno, too many contradictions, im stoned.

19. sCaKmY, why bother hiding it from your parents? If they toke, and you toke, just bring it out into the open and you guys could chill. And i use the bathroom idea, hot shower whilst stoned is always nice.

20. You people make these things waaaaay more complicated than they need to be.

To not get caught: Get a toilet paper or paper towel roll and a friggin' dryer sheet. Bunch-up the dryer sheet and stick it in the end of a roll. Smoke a bowl, so you can cover it with your lighter after you hit. Exhale into the toilet paper roll and the smoke comes-out smelling like rain on a spring day or sunshine or whatever the hell else the dryer sheet is supposed to smell like.

Another idea: If you don't have a bowl, walk around the block and toke. I used to do it all the time and NEVER got busted.