Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on smoking on vacation...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gabe8812, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Hi everyone!

So I'm driving with my family (I'm 19) to Vegas then Disneyland and I need help with hiding and ultimately smoking while I'm there.

I've asked my friends, but I need reassurance. haha

So far they've said to bring joints since that will be the easiest to smoke, and if I'm smoking in public to smoke like at the top of a parking garage or something.

Basically, my biggest fear is getting caught with my mom or the popo or something so I was wondering if you guys can give me tips on how to sneak around.

I've decided to eat an edible when going to disneyland since there really isn't a chance because we're driving straight there from Vegas. :)

Thank you in advance!

2. #2 srsbsnss, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    Yeah if you're only going to be smoking outside, roll it all up in joints. They are the safest to smoke if there are people around.
    But if you want smoke inside, do NOT use blunts or joints. Buy a sneak-a-toke and use a sploof.

3. Lol yeah buy a one hitter that looks like a cig.

4. Yup, I have one of those. it's one of my favorite pieces. It's cheap but it hits like a champ.

5. Do you guys think i'll be okay to smoke behind a hotel or something? idk, I'm slightly paranoid, haha

6. I think you should be fine really. Not too many people care about some kid getting high behind a building. But just use your senses. If you think it is a bad idea going into it, it probably is.

7. just step the fuck outside where no ones looking and spark a bowl. not that hard.

8. yeah bro youll be chillen, just wait till you get there im sure it will work out way better than you thought, just be patient.

if your smart you will find a safe place bro so thats really my best advice.

ive literally cheifed in my truck in a parking garage at a hotel, with a huge steam roller, by myself for like 45 minutes, and didnt get caught. lots of people walked by too.

just be quick and make sure theres no camereas people looking, and you can definitly duck or hide around a corner and take a pipe snap. if you have a tiny bit pre ground up/ broken up packing you bowl will be easy/faster

if your getting rolled up on you can eat the joint. voila! no more evidence =p

but a bad side to joints is

more smoke = more smell

so the pipe snaps might be better?

9. I was really paranoid about this too. Like people said, joints are perfect outside. Go somewhere secluded but where you could still know I anyone was approaching. I've also used a apple pipe in a hotel shower. Just blow right into the running shower and pack only 1 hit at a time

10. if i dont want the room to smell, i always just smoke a joint in a designated smoking area outside the hotel if no1 is out there.

i once was taking hits from a pipe in the soda machine room. a guy walked in as right after i inhaled. lol. i blew the smoke in the ice box and closed it, then went outside to finish.lol

11. You'll be fine just roll up some jays and go to the parking garage or to the side of the hotel and light up most people wont care lol.

12. one hitter + sploof and all your problems are solved

13. dont know about vegas but at disney, you could hotbox the mickymouce mascot suit.

14. Ive smoked a small bowl at the social security office.... Just picked up DANK and my friend had to go in there so yeah just kinda sparked a bowl in my truck.... hahaha

I was to excited/dumb to drive around the corner. I actually didn't even think of it. Then after i was done smoking my friend said drive around the corner and smoke a bowl because this is going to be a longer than exspected.. so i did.. haha

15. Just got home from a vacation with the parents. Best thing to do is make a sploof and bring it along with your one hitter or just go outside with a bowl or joint.

16. make a waterfall bong with a gatorade bottle with a small one hitter bowl. and use it in the bathroom. also have some ozium or other super grade air freshner. thats what i did and it worked perfectly

17. Thanks for all your responses everyone!