Tips on reducing withdrawal from marijuana?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Frankie2017, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Your name made me chuckle dude. :laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. yea i take tolerance breaks and i dont shake lmao, the only side effects is my body doesn't let me sleep early and i kinda have a smaller appetite(without weed i cant eat that much, im really skinny).

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have taken two tolerance breaks this past year. Not really by choice the first one was for 73 days waiting for a job and the second was for 15 days on vacation and couldn’t find any smoke. Honestly if you keep yourself busy it’s not bad. For the first couple days I did not have much of an appetite but after about 5 days I was eating normally. The biggest thing I noticed is my dreams are a lot more “real” or just crazy for lack of a better term. I noticed I was also talking in my sleep a lot and enough to were I was waking up from talking for the first week almost 2. After that if all was pretty normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. For me, sometimes I notice no withdrawal at all other than loss of appetite for like 2 - 3 days. I'm a heavy daily smoker, have been for several years. Worst that's ever happened was I couldn't sleep for the first day or two. I can pretty much just carry on as normal no problem.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. For me......not really withdrawal.....but if I stopped smoking after a few days....every green plants that I see looked like nugs.

• Like Like x 1