Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on passing a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I haven't smoked in a while but just last night I smoked a few bowls and of course tonight is a drug test. Help.

2. you shouldnt smoke when you have drug tests your fucked op, sorry but its the truth

3. it would be impossible to pass. drinking lots of water wont even help.... sry bro but ur fucked.... let us know hat happens

4. I didn't know I had it until today.

5. shit happens whats the test for, if your honest with the tester they may give you an extra week or something. remeber a little honesty goes a long way.

6. im assuming its a piss test...just get a little container of someone u no who doesnt smoke weeds piss...orrrr just kidney punch urself so hard u piss blood and then they wont find it...thats completely sarcastic remark dont do it...and it prob wouldnt work