Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on not getting caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoingBananas420, Sep 20, 2013.

1. #1 GoingBananas420, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    I smoked for my first time a few months ago with my friends, and we didn't have it well planned out at all and ended up getting caught by my mom. My parents didn't freak out, but they really don't want me smoking again. I decided to wait a while to smoke for a second time and let things cool down so my parents wouldn't be suspicious anymore and they aren't really, they're just a little more strict on me. But I think I'm ready to smoke again and start smoking more, I just really don't want to get caught again. How can I be sure to not get caught??

2. Your answer is in your post. You got caught because you didn't plan it out well. You should definitely plan it out well this time, dude.

3. The key to enjoying weed is to not be so worried about getting caught. Youl just get super paranoid and it almost becomes pointless. At least for me.. Depending on how old you are, hiding it can be easy or very difficult. Are your parents very involved in your life? Or are they the type to just leave you alone? Mine give too much craps, and the only way I could use is just by telling them. I'm 21 though and married but living with them for a little while. They hate that I use it because of the legality reasons so they prefer I do it outside.. (I never do) Anyways hiding it is easy if your parents have full time jobs and you are home alone. If you got friends over, well... It's not ever going to go well unless they are on vacation. It's their house so doing that does make it a sticky situation because their house, their rules. Period. It becomes disrespectful. Use it at night time when everyone's about to go to bed and before hand, make everyone think you are going to sleep so they have no reason to knock on the door and/or come in. Cover vents, open a Window if you can so you don't let the smell get to the rest of the house. If you are gonna smoke a joint or blunt, take that shit outside. Bongs are great for hiding if you get a good one. I use a carbon adapter on a glass on glass and it makes almost no smell. Now if your mom wants to talk to you or something while your high, chances are they will wonder and you will get talked too again so just try and work it out so they have no need to talk to you. Finish chores and anything else they may tell you to do. Sorry it's so long, hope I'm some help? It's my first response on this forum app. Cheers bro!

4. It's not that hard not to get caught
    . Don't be stupid and do it in obvious places.

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have some good ass tips because I have been caught many times but I became smarter every time but now I dont have to worry about that shit =). Well 1st if your like 13-15 honestly wait till you have your license because that was my mistake when I first got caught I had to have parents drive me around erry where and its just easyer if you have your own car. 2nd you must always have eye drops !!! That is a must. 3rd if you smoke outside your good no smell, hot box youll smell for about 15-20 min MAX but your hands will smell for both methods im not sure how long but I used to rub my hands in grass to get the smell away works well. 4th dont go home to your parents with fucking cotten mouth stay hydrated! 5th find a good spot to toke at change it up every once in a wile because some spots can get sketchy. 6th please for the love of god dont smoke in your house or out your window unless your parents are heavy ass sleepers and have a towl under the door. 7th if you think ur parents will test you go online and buy quick fix urine. 8th if u have shit in your car keep it in your trunk in a nook or under the spare tire + cops cannot search your trunk unless they have reasonable cause or a warrant. 9th if you get pulled over baked as fuck DONT FREAK OUT STAY CALM cops are fuckin snakes man they will do anything to bust teens for smokeing because they have nothing better to do (know your rights very important saved me from getting 3 tickets and my dads car impounded when I was 16) well thats all I can think of go by this guide and u should be good with yo parents oh shit thought of one more buy OZIUM AIR FRESHENER for your car or if you smoke in your room vanilla is the best smellin one =).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nah if you have your high buddys at ur house the only thing you have to worry about is if you have enough food lol. Its Drunk ppl u have to watch.

7. Don't smoke in, or around, your home. Your clothes will stink like weed, even when you can't smell it, others can. So make sure yo change, air out, or put some cologne on or something. Eyedrops & Gum. Don't act stupid, just relax. 

8. Nah dude the good part about smoking at night is if they try and talk to you you can just act like you're in bed. That way when you talk like "whaaaaaaaa...?" they just assume you are tired and out of it haha. Plus your eyes can be super squinty

9. Im not sure if my parents know i smoke, they found out when i was like 15 or 16 but i stopped then started again a year later

Anyways ive been smoking in my room for about two years now and im still under the radar...i think, not sure, my parents could just not wanna bring it up.

My method is simple and requires no fancy shmancy air freshners.. What i do is turn my window fan to exhaust and smoke away in my room.

When i was a youngin though id go all out! Light multiple incense, towel under the door, i was a noob.

So there ya go, invest in a window fan, i got mine for 50 bucks at wal mart

10. Dude dont be dissin OZIUM!!! Shit does wonders one little spray good bye marijuana smell and its like 5 bucks at hot rags

11. Ive never heard of ozium, what is it? I may need to incorporate this technique as my windowfan technique is only ideal for the summer.

12. Dude yeah haha! I remember doing that all the time when I first got introduced to weed when I was 16. It worked exactly like you said, I was like "ugghhhhhh? Whaaaa..?" like they had rudely awoken me lmao.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Well no having a bunch of friends over is gonna do nothing but attract attention. He's trying not to get caught from his parents.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. It depends if you prefer to smoke with friends or alone. If alone your the only one you have to worry about giving it away. Try to smoke at night instead of day. Parents won't be able to see your red eyes in the dark than in the day. And most definatley brush your teeth and tongue. The smell of thc gets trapped in your plaque and tongue. And everybody's supposed to brush your teeth in the morning and then again at NIGHT so it won't be suspicious to your parents. Smoke moderately, don't get too high to the point where your eyes are devil red, chinky .

15. Make sure you are 18 before you ask that question.

16. Brain development isn't complete until into your early 20's. As I have told my teens, it's your brain, but better to not do any drugs until 1. Brain development is complete and 2. You are mature enough to take responsibility for what you put in your body. I remind them that I did not do any drugs until I was in college, which I personally think is the best option. IMHO.

17. Come on op. You never say your 15 lol cya

18. How not to get caught. If you have to ask you are not ready. It's not difficult

19. Just don't be stupid with it OP and honestly don't worry to much about it.  Once you get caught enough that your parents find you're going to use it regardless, they let up.  At least my parents and all my friend's parents did.

20. Back when I was living at home I made a sploof out of water bottles. I'd pop in some dryer sheets as the bottom layer and press it as flush s possible to the bottom, probably about two or three sheets. Add some of that activated charcoal that they sell for fish tanks and cover with a couple of layers of sheets again. I'd blow through to release any of the activated carbon powder and then rubber band about two or three dryer sheets to the bottom once I poked holes into it.

The activated carbon absorbs the weed smell, mostly, and the bottom two layers of dryer sheets just put out a laundry smell.