Tips on making a homemade bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Gangmobb, Nov 16, 2013.

1. #1 Gangmobb, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    Hey guys in the essence that I'm not a "hardcore" toker and am still fairly new and don't know how long ill be doing this because I get over extremely into hobbies and drop them in a heartbeat randomly, I would like to make my own bong and save money. I was looking at spending around $80 to buy one but I saw you can make some with drilling holes in glass yourself. Luckily for me, my gf works at a glass shop with a water jet :)
    I don't know what kind of problems I will encounter because I just wanted to get a corona bottle or so, drilled to be a sweet bong. I planned on getting a 18.8mm bowl with a stem that is 18.8 and 18.8mm?... Idk if I said that right but any things to watch out for?

2. You could also make a gravity bong, but I like what you're doing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well I was thinking of a corona bottle or any cool beer bottle I could find but I just found really cool rum bottle that looks awesome, if I really go through with this ill post pictures and show it off. My only concern is like the downstem and bowl. I don't know much about fittings but ill try and use GCs guide and try to by the right one. :)