Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on how to make sploof smokeless?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Last Rebel, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys this is my sploof

I dident want to take it all apart, but there is a cut-down water bottle filled with dryer sheets that the smoke funnels into through the coffee cup.

It works well for taking away the smell completely, but I still get some smoke. What would you do to stop this?

My theory was to get a work sock, cut rip the end and cover the coffee cup (that's where smoke is leaking)

Any ideas/tips?

Attached Files:

2. There's going to be smoke man, purpose of a sploof is to dilute the smell. Not meant to be used as some sort of smoke-be-gone.

3. Aweee there no way at all? :(

4. There will be smoke...

Get a vape

Omega369 :wave:

5. Get an empty toilet stuff it with dryer sheets. I mea stud the shut out I it use as many as you can then rubber two sheets to the end of the tube. It may still smell like a mixture of dryer sheets and smoke but it helps a lot.

6. If you don't want there to be any smoke, hold your hit in longer. 10 seconds is more than enough for your lungs to absorb the THC in the smoke, and long enough for there to be little to no smoke coming out of your sploof if you blow slow enough.

7. you can't simply wish away the smoke. get a window and a fan

8. I'd blow into a tennis ball can. Cut a small hole out on the bottom. Stuff it full of dryer sheets and when you blow into the can, it'll come out dryer sheet smelling

9. if doing this (close ended spoof) use something bigger like one of those big gatorade bottles

10. Are you talking those gallon gatorade bottles? Tennis ball cans are decent size and you can stuff as many as those as you want. I used a tennis ball on the bottom but I don't think that aided in, but it seemed to work pretty well.

11. bigger the better i suppose

12. If you don't much care for health risks. Just hold your hits longer.
    It'll let your lungs take in more of the smoke. So less of it is exhaled.
    You could actually hold it in long enough where no smoke will come out when you exhale.
    But again, not great on your lungs.
    Not suppose to hold your hits any longer than a couple seconds which is enough to absorb most of the THC in the smoke.

13. Smoke goes in, smoke comes out. Can't explain that.

14. just hold in your hits so theres no smoke.