Tips on how to act normal while blazed in front of parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed2009, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Always tell yourself:
    "Nobody knows I'm high." And just be chill, if you can't be a chill high then smoke more and build a tolerance lol, or don't get stupid fucked up.

2. My parents have never guessed I'm high but they have smelled smoke a lot. That was such bullshit. We should be allowed to smoke this green gift of goodness.

3. You lay in grass and make yourself get all worked up w/ sneezing fits and a stuffy nose for an excuse? haha. I would just think of a different excuse rather than making myself have an allergic fit.

4. talk to them for a little hang out

5. its so simple, why does everyone make it a big deal?

before you meet up with your parents, think to yourself "i'm sober" and walk normally, dont come across anti social, talk to them but keep your shit together. and then just go somewhere else away from them.

6. the thing is ii usually have to have a converstation with them
    when i come back from anywhere i go
    and it's so hard doing it blazed.and they keep looking
    me in the eyes and shit asking me if i smoked
    even though i put in eyedrops shit sucks
    hate that feeling

7. My parents know I smoke and as long as I'm responsible about it and don't do it in their house they have no problems, but then again I'm a legal adult, I don't know how old you are.

8. I'm high around my parents all the time, we never admit to knowing that I'm high but we make hints at it. My mom will ask me when the family is together eating dinner and I just got back from smoking at a friends house, "did you have fun at your friends house" and in my high mind I think, "if I say 'yes', I'll laugh and they'll know I had fun at least or it will be obvious that I'm high but if I say 'no, I didn't have fun at my friends house' they will laugh and see how sarcastic I am", which they would consider the later to be normal.

It's up to you, I'm normally blatantly obvious that I'm high around my family and they either don't mind or still don't know what I'm like when I'm high.

My parents and my older bro know I smoke by the way. I think it's all going to depend on how much your parents respect you and you respect them.

9. Just be so high around them all the time and they will think you're acting normal, and if you're not high then they will think you're acting strange. HaHa but seriously just be calm and cool and don't be around them immediately after. Make sure you have a little bit of time before you have to see them so you won't be so paranoid.

10. It seriously isnt hard just tell yourself your sober, and just dont go see them straight after you toke because of the smell wait 15 minutes :bongin:

11. If I bust any of my sons stoned (when they are old enough ), first I'll be asking if it's mine, second I'll be asking "well, where's my cone?" pack on son and heir!!!!!

12. If you needs tips you pry should not be high around your parents in the first place.

13. One of my best memories was I was blazed as fuck and I helped my mom and sister decorate the Christmas tree it was hysterical because they didn't know.the best thing to do if your eyes are red are one of two things claim allergies or if you were contacts both have worked for me

14. [quote name='"BlackHoleSlam93"']One of my best memories was I was blazed as fuck and I helped my mom and sister decorate the Christmas tree it was hysterical because they didn't know.the best thing to do if your eyes are red are one of two things claim allergies or if you were contacts both have worked for me[/quote]

Ditto on the contacts and allergies excuse. And I agree, decorating the tree while high is so much fun.

15. I always just stay quiet and tend to myself when I want to hide my "highness" but also nor giving a fuck if they know or not also helps :p

16. Be high around them all the time so that when your high it's just normal. They won't think nothin of it. My mom thinks I'm high only when im sober since I'm high around her so much. Plus it's not hard to hide unless you like haven't smoked it a few days. Then you should probably avoid her for an hour.

17. It shouldn't be to hard to act normal high, I do it all the time around other friends who smoke weed and even they don't know i'm high if i don't tell them. Like others said though if you have a problem with blood shot eyes pick up a name brand eye drop. Not only does it cure red eye but you have a better high when your eyes aren't killing you.

18. First, think sober for a couple of minutes, you'll go back to being high afterwards. Keep the conversation short and simple, and focus and answer their questions at a normal pace. & don't be repetitive!

19. i think you make it even worse if you try and cover it, if your stoned your stoned try them eye drops which are suppose to not make you look stoned