Tips on how to act normal while blazed in front of parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed2009, Oct 24, 2009.

1. #1 Blazed2009, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    what's up GC how yall doin
    well i just had a incounter with my parents while i was blazed
    and my dad knew i was and got all mad and shit.I deined everything
    but he just knew.I wasn't high just buzzed and i been smokin for 5 years
    and never had this problem before.i use to get real blazed and they wouldn't suspect shit But for some reason now when im blazed i feel paranoid and feel like they just know.plus i put eyesdrops in and sprayed axe and washed my face and bruched my teeth to get the smell out.But right as i walked in the house he noticed my eyes
    looked tired
    and i guess thats what gave it away
    please GC help me out
    what are some tips to act normal infront of your parents blazed.

2. You just have to play it cool. If they ask you about your eyes or why you're acting funny, strip to the nude get to the fetal position and scream, "don't look at me!"

3. Don't get high when your parents are around, If your not wanting to get Paranoid.

4. i always try to pretend im not high. that way at least i dont feel nervous...

5. don't smoke when you need to deal with your parents.

6. say hey when your coming in and just head to your room as quick as you can. if you have to talk with them when you get in just use eyedrops or whatever. it's not really that hard to play off just don't be paranoid and you'll be fine.

7. DONT try to avoid them, just try to act as if you normally do and stay on your toes and make up stories to deter their suspicion and DONT forget what your talking about.

8. What's the point of smoking if you don't want to be stoned? You just have to play it cool.. If I'm around my rents stoned I just act myself, there's nothing wrong with a little herb. Clear eyes are your friend.

9. Look'em straight in the eye, get up in their face, and say "Are you high?"

10. AS D4V1L said dont avoid or they suspect(exp). Just try not to talk to much Only talk when talken to. once you have been with them tell em you tired and are going to go to sleep.

11. Koala knows to take shower right when you walk in house and answer "no" to questions of hunger status.

PS: I lay down on grass or something that makes me allergic and sniffly so I can use allergies as an excuse.

12. if they ask why you re acting weird or why your voice and speaking is off tell them youreally feel like you are going to puke.

i did this once and it failed only because right after i said i feel really sick i went into the kitchen and got a fuckin box of cheezits. fuck.

13. i just nodded and shook my head and if they asked where i was i would usually say walking. than politely say good evening and retire to my room

14. rofl!

15. lol, never say too much..keep your answers short, or youll forget what you just said

16. i think he's asking how to pretend you're not high.

17. calm yourself down, the tip is not to act
    theyll see your acting different, nicer, trying to hide shit
    walk in there n take a beer outa the fridge, looking a little stressed out or pre-ocupied (like when you get something during a commercial), slow your roll and walk casually back to your room. Tilt your head and say hey.

If your talking about INFRONT of them, your dad knows you blaze and raised you from a fucking child. not gonna get away with shit unless ur not that stoned.

if he brings it up, dont straight up deny it. be cool. hmmff n make a joke, act like it dosent bother you just using the same low laid back tone, just as talkative/casual.

18. Try Act high. Then you'll act normal.

19. pour beer on your shirt that way they think your drunk!

20. ill purposely act weird sober when around them so when im high they think nothing of it