Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips On Hiding Weed For Newbies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bic425, Jul 23, 2014.

1. I AM NOT WRITING THIS FOR PEOPLE UNDER 18.... Although it could be used for that purpose. No hate

Ok so first off, I'm writing this for people that don't want there room mate or relatives to know that they smoke. When I smoked underage it wasn't to be cool it was for enjoying the plant and it's effects. I pulled good grades, did volunteer work, ect. Smoking weed is a stereotype some people like me don't want to be associated with so here's how to hide it from WHOEVER may not understand cannabis.

Things you need:

Mason jar
    Sock
    Box spring
    Pipe/blunt/joint
    Pill bottle or film container or mini M&M container

Ok so first off DO NOT BUY A BONG. they are way to hard to hide and sneak around. A small pipe is best or simply joints and blunts.

Put your pipe and whatever cotainer to put weed in you chose an lighter all in the sock and tie it off. Then stuff that in a mason jar and seal it. The purpose of the sock is to not only protect your pipe from banging the mason jar but also to keep the sound of your lighter and weed container hitting the mason jar if it's in a backpack or something.

Next, cut a slit in your box spring, (on the side that's near the wall) and shove the mason jar containing everything in there. Not only is this the best hiding spot I've found out the weed container PLUS the mason jar makes sure no smeel gets out. Open the jar once a week at least to allow fresh air in jar.

Please note you have to tweak these steps to do what works best for you. And please no hate here.

Happy toking(;

2. Same here lemme add to the wisdom. If your bed is tall as in it's easy to crawl under, move it over an air vent, (if they are on your floor) toss some dryer sheets down there. If they're on the ceiling don't do it, your whole house will smell. But anyways take your jar and toss it down there and it'll be to heavy to blow away. Your house won't smell because first off, air will only be coming out of these vents, and second, it's double layered in a jar and a pill bottle, an alternative - ($20) go to your local Walmart of furniture store and find a foam chair. Yea a small little block perfect for sitting, made out of foam. On the bottom, cut the fabrics to access the foam and hollow it out big enough for your jar. If you want you can also purchase a strip of Velcro or a zipper and make it secure. Also. Save a layer of foam to put on the exposed side of the jar and make it tight so it doesn't fall out, alternative- don't bring it inside (free-ish) you could risk it getting stolen or found easier

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum