Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on having a more productive high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Any tips on having a more productive high?  Instead of the typical stonerish activities of eating junk food, jacking off and playing video games, what can be done to really take advantage of the spiritual and introspective aspects of cannabis?

Right now I'm watching Richard Dawkins debates on YouTube, watching something educational AND entertaining.  I'm eating healthy fruits and drinking water.

What else?

2. Go outside. Bring your dog for a walk, go explore some shit. I hate sittin around watching things when im stoned, even though some stuff can be entertaining, I feel like im wasting the gift of life.

3. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like to watch educational youtube videos, read educational articles, and go outside to explore and enjoy nature.

5. being passive with life leaves you complacent beyond measure. get involved, get interactive with someone. track your progress and see how you improve at something you have recently learned [​IMG]

6. Go to a planetarium.

7. ^^ this too.

Find what spot on the beach has the best babes?

8. i had no clue only stoners masturbate...

if you have a spot to grow a few plants (doesnt have to be cannabis, but preferred) that really teaches patients and also takes some skill... educate yourself, then educate others with what you have learned.

9. #9 leodicapario, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    im growing tomatoes this year, hopefully few cannabis plants next year i just didnt have the time for it working this new job and all.. oh you could also get a job. making money isnt essential, but its nice to have.

10. Listen to music
    Go for a surf
    Go out with people to public places and do shit while stoned out of your mind
    Do anything besides staying at home and you will automatically be more productive just by leaving your house lol.

11. Enjoy sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. True.

13. best things to do when high ; be creative! Do something you wouldn't think of doing or trying "sober", draw, sing, exercise.

OR

if your to lazy to leave your house but still wanna be productive just go on the web, look up tutorials on something you've wanted to learn, and master that shit! 4 + hrs will go by and ull know Photoshop or Excel like no tomorrow lol.

14. Watching things with educational value is probably the best and easiest thing you can do to be productive while high, unless you happen to be very motivated while high.

15. #15 BurnAFewDown, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Actually doing something? Its as easy as going out and actually doing something. Wana be productive? then be productive. Think of something to do? do it. Nothing we say can change your motivation. You have to do it yourself

16. Set up and schedule a clan battle on BF4.