Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on getting higher when smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheRock420RVD, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Smoke your weed in INCREMENTS, not all at once. If you do it all at once, you will come down a lot faster because there's a limit to how high you're going to get (IMO) if you do it all at once. If you're doing bowls, pack a 1/4 of a bowl, smoke it, put on a song, then pack another 1/2 a bowl, smoke it, chill, then pack another 1/4, and you should be good for several hours now. If you smoke it all at once, you definitely get high as shit, but it goes away 3x faster than if you pace yourself.

2. I notice if I eat after my first bowl or joint, it brings me down quicker. It's to resist the call of good munchie stuff, but you will enjoy the trip more. I have to take a break once in awhile, too. I was an everyday smoker. Now due to shortage, I have to conserve my weed, but I am thankiing myself for it. I enjoy the pleasure much more now.

3. smoking a cigg makes me a bit higher, might just be psychological though.

4. what does that mean?

5. ghost hit is when you hold a hit in your lungs for so long that once you exhale there is little to no smoke left

6. I always take ghost hits but I have been smoking for quite a while but I don't get high anymore it really sucks and I can't stop for a tolerance break cause its part of my daily routine.

7. smoke extracts
    there are a lot of resources here and other sites on how to make it..
    or buy it

8. If you want to go down on quantities I have found these litlle glass pipes wery economic. Just two three puffs of pure dope will mash you up for a while. If you want quality just get your self vaporaiser . It is expensive to buy good machine, but once you have it you seve loads on smoke + lungs as good machines are not producing smoke!
    I'm just saving money for one, but I have meet few people who are extremly happy with it. In the end 'ghosting' leaves not only thc but all the bad stuff in your lungs. I am fed up with coughing out blobs of shit in the morning, and thats what happen if you pot agresively for few years.

9. Ive been smoking for 3 years but quite a lot this year, i find the best way to take a hit is to get as much as you can in your mouth without inhaling and then take a nice deep breath.I always get friggen ripped doing this,and it wastes less weed IMO.also smoking from a bong,you get about 60% more THC(blunts/joints only get you about 20-30% depending on how good you roll) and it goes in easier.but if you have the money i suggest getting a vaporizer,you get about 90-92% of the THC from the weed and you have left over weed(since it does not burn) that you can smoke in a bong(or w/e you want to smoke out of).And lastly,if you dont care how your car smells or if you have a small room that you can close off entirely, you should smoke in there and the smoke you exhale stays in the room and reinhaled with every breath.hope i helped=).

10. smoke cigs, mix ur shit wit tobacco, hit a gravity or get a decent bong, ghost ur hit, do the kickbong

11. are you kidding? pills! fuck that shit id rather just inhale and hold it in

12. My tip to get super high and make your weed last a long time. 
    Its simple, awesome high, can be dangerous and sometimes some really bad trips. Its best advised to be alone when doing it, so your friends don't freak you out while your tripping and so you can relax and do your thing.

What your going to need is:A Bong, some weed and some Maryjoy.
    Now I know what your thinking "that shits dangerous or stupid"
    Well hear me out.

What i have here is some PSY-CLONE.
    A while back I had Annihilation which is terribly dangerous do not bother with it.
    But the one I got atm is al-right so far its relaxing and trippy.
    If you smoke to much you can feel like your dyeing so if that happens just keep positive keep warm if cold and cool down if warm, keep moving and keep thinking positive or keep your self distracted with TV or a game try not to fall unconscious and can lead to vomiting.  

But what your going to need to do is, you open up your maryjoy product,
    Sprinkle a SMALL amount is the bowl of your bong then put some weed in with it,
    put a bit less than your average amount due to the maryjoy. 

When lighting up do NOT hold in lungs, maryjoy is different than weed its a-lot stronger, well the one i got atm is strong, I'm not to sure what other Marjory products are like. 

Sensation you get is unusual you feel partly numb and tingly feeling around your body.
    You tend to feel a bit slow. Your eyes get seriously diluted and red and every thing moves in in blocks its like having lagg on a game.

i personally get thirsty and hungry so its best to keep food and drinks nearby. 

but yeah do as i said be careful of your not use to the product and enjoy the ride. 

13. I used to smoke spliffs like cigarettes and hardly ever got a hit unless I made a massive fat spliff. Now I usually do 2 days and a 4 day break and always get much leaner now.