Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips On Getting Higher W/out Tolerance Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AverageBowler, Aug 29, 2014.

1. I've been smoking much more than usual every since I stopped working before I go to school and it took me 3 fat joints and a blunt last night to get high. I certainly should go on a tolerance break but I want to enjoy my last few days of summer, not sit around being bored.
    With that being said ive recently been eating mangoes before and after smoking, which the internet has assured me will in fact get me "higher" I dont know if its just some placebo effect but I must say it usually does the job.

2. mangos lol wtf just smoke more after a couple blunts straight to the dome i think you going to be high as fuck :smoking: :hello:

3. Yeah the mangos thing works for me at least. Eat a nice mango while smoking a Joint

4. I've heard that from a lot of places to, have yet to try it. How big of difference does it usually make.

5. Get a better delivery method maybe? 

Buy a good vape or cook a massive brownie?

6. Mango trick works. there is science behind it.

fish oil, and AG Extract will clean up your cannabinoid receptors lowering your tolerance substantially.

7. Switch to bongs, mate.
    After a while, blunts and joints just get wasteful.
    2 cones and you should be gone like when you first started.

8. Eat 2 ripe mangoes 45 minutes prior to smoking.

Or go the edible route. Firecrackers knock me on my ass. 

9. What about that omega 369 fish oil?

10. what is that/what does it do/ where could one buy it?

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

its fish oil. you can buy it anywhere vitamins are sold. i cant attest to effect, but granny supports it a lot. personally i just assume there wont be much noticeable difference, but what do i know?

12. The fish oil definitely helps not lower tolerance but helps your receptors use the thc more efficiently. It will take about 2-3 weeks for you to notice a difference. Make sure you look at the pill size first, ima bitch when it comes to swallowing pills and some of them are like bullets!

13. #13 Sammyy, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Just take a t break unless your physically gonna be in pain due to a medical condition if you do take one. Its the only way. I smoked 2-2.5g daily for a year and am now on a break and haven't smoked in 2 weeks probably will go a month and know I'm gonna get high as fuck. Only way to truly appreciate something is to go without it for a bit sometimes

14. Try flax seed oil if you don't like the pills. Same omegas as fish oil just in a smoothie type drink. Mine is strawberry banana flavor and tastes great.

15. Nice one cheers for the tip, I'll see if I can grab some next time I'm shopping!

16. Get with the times and take a dab

17. Smoke one after working out and you'll be high everytime.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.