Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips On Getting Higher W/out Tolerance Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AverageBowler, Aug 29, 2014.

1. I've been smoking much more than usual every since I stopped working before I go to school and it took me 3 fat joints and a blunt last night to get high. I certainly should go on a tolerance break but I want to enjoy my last few days of summer, not sit around being bored.
    With that being said ive recently been eating mangoes before and after smoking, which the internet has assured me will in fact get me "higher" I dont know if its just some placebo effect but I must say it usually does the job.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Really? I will give it a try. Seems I smoke more and more each week. Gets expensive after a while

3. Boost your omega fatty acid intake.

Flax, chia, hemp seeds, Along with fish and fish oil supplements.

Sent from my eyephone

4. #4 master_kief, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Just take a one day t-break. It actually does make a difference. Also, eat like 2 mangos and hour before you smoke, I think that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. make a gravity bong

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Get a bong

Life's too short so love the one you got

7. more marijuana, different method of ingestion (i.e. edibles, vaping, dabbing, etc), mix up the strain.

8. Take the biggest,smelliest,hardest 1 hit then keep doing that over and over in a small bathroom

9. #9 rendole, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Stop wasting your weed on joints&blunts and get a bong and pack fat 1 hitters.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. what this guy said :metal:

11. you needto inhale the smoke man, 3 blunts is enough buddy

12. Yeah and also if you don't feel anything after three blunts you're smoking oregano or some shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Get a bong and better weed.

I don't care how much you smoke if you have dank there's no way it should take you that much to get stoned.