Tips on gettin that German Dope.

Discussion in 'General' started by EnjoiWeed420, Jun 23, 2011.

1. What up everybody :D
    Thought I'd just ask for some advice from some of you guys out there.:p
    But.... Does any1 Know how easy it is to get some bud in Germany? Or where to hang around to get some or how to ask for some in german? Um... Yea I live In the Bavaria region and not any luck so far lol :p

2. Lol hit up my bro Jan in Hamburg or Leon in Berlin :D

3. Do you have friends? Ask them if they can find you some bud, if they cant have them ask their other friends if they know people with bud. Youll have bud within a few hours.

4. in the same situation man. Ive been told bavaria is pretty strict...and dry.

If you find any hot spots spread the word

5. thanks. made a note.... open new business in germany. otherwise... don't go to germany.

6. pssh if you open up shop make sure to let us know. Hah. Runnin on about three weeks now sober as a bobo

7. aren't there places near you like 2-3 hours away where mj is legal? sorry... i don't know much about that type of the world. made a joke at your expense a little... i know i wouldn't be happy if i couldn't have any. have you thought about ordering seeds and starting a little grow? it wouldn't help you right away, but if you could just deal with it for a few months, you would never have to worry about it again.

8. Yea dedinately thought about about a small grow. I just dont think its a good idea based on my housing situation. But if things dont heat up i might have to just plant the seed and bite the bullet

9. From what I hear, everywhere.

10. Whatch you mean??

11. Dope=weed? Thats a first.

12. Meine Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut...

For real. I took it in HS. I remember a lot, but not enough to score weed.

13. Its a hell of a language

14. Fuck ya to all my homies livin in Germany! Dusseldorf in this BITCH!

15. Amberg area in bavaria is dry as shiiit.

16. same problem from Neuss-Dusseldorf. dryyyyyyyyy