Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on first time buying large(r) amounts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by epSmoke, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I live in the northeast and don't have great hook ups

ALso to the guy who said nothing changes to the pound range, you don;t think anyone would real try anything over 900?

2. Try haggling with him instead of laying down and paying a ridiculous amount. If he won't budge tell him to get bent. No reasonable dealer sells bulk at retail, it's just not good business. Tell him to give you at LEAST 3 ounces if you want to spend the whole $900, but don't take anything less.

3. dude i get $100 o's were i live your gettin ripped off big time you should get 6 ounces min ($150 each) and thats if your paying for the best man i would say fuck him find a real dealer come to Eugene Oregon you will get fat hook ups of grade A shit

4. Probably should of made your own thread haha. I wouldn't bring them into my house they could easily still rob you. I'd say drive to a busy parking lot and do it there and don't hand him the money until your holding the bud and you have a chance to look at it. Another good idea would to make it seem like you'll be picking up weight like this often, so he thinks he'll get some repeat business.