tips on finding a dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drfish, Jun 24, 2012.

1. so both of my only two dealers are dry and have been for the past few weeks and from what i know, both don't plan on dealing any time soon. i'm not friends with any stoners so i don't know where to go from here. i did, however, ask a friend of a friend that smokes who his dealer is but i was told his dealer only provides to a circle of friends.

2. You seem to be in quite the predicament.

3. If I were you I'd talk to your old dealers. If they said they aren't planning on selling any more, maybe they will introduce you to whomever they got their stuff from. Maybe try and grow your own.

4. buy a swisher at a gas station and wait outside with it on your ear for about 15-20 minutes

5. Mind blown.

6. the reason they're dry is because their dealers don't run any more and i can't grow because my landlord checks the apartments from time to time.

7. "i'm not friends with any stoners so i don't know where to go from here."

Become friends with stoners.

Problem solved.

8. so... the friend of a friend that has a dealer.... about him... just use him to go to the guy that only deals with certain people...... work your way up the totem pole.... you're at the bottom.

You'll probably just get morons giving you smiles and "hell ya dude I know what that's for.. heheheheh"

9. hahaha. True statement.

10. webehigh.com is great if you live in a big city, though a little outdated on some entries

11. It's a piggy wanting to know how to find drug dealers ... Nobody tell him Starbucks has a weed dealer in every bathroom

12. #13 kevinkandy, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    haha this ^

I'd go to the park man and find a group of guys playing b-ball or something and ask if u can chill and play.. whip theyre asses then ask if anyone smokes or knows where to get some and someone should give u a shout out but who knows.. just go somewhere people are laid back and enjoying theyre time and ask if they smoke.

never give them the money first.. always see the green in hand!

13. #14 exonmoble, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
    I got my dealer through asking people at a party, i had also met him once at a party so i kinda already knew him.