Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tips on finding a DANK dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kaiserd00d, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I'm so sick of mids where I live, I can't seem to find any dank shit here. Any tips on finding myself a dank dealer?

2. Only 1 way man, make new contacts.

3. Dank dealers in my experience are white, don't dress like trash or talk uneducated, and generally intelligent.

4. Best bet friend grow your own Dank.
    Safer and less hassle.
    An in our area of dealers, we have all type.
    Pants sagging gold tooth, to 3$ bills, and the yuppies and then the laid back hippies.

5. Laid back middle aged white guys are reliable.

6. when you find one let me know, i'd drive to chambersburg for some dank :)

7. I dont know man, im kinda in your postion... I cant find any mids.

8. meet an old-time stoner, s/he will have the hookups. ask around people you know in general, someone has to know where to find quality product somewhere.

artsy hipster types tend to have good bud, in my experience. the worst place to look for bud is the hood.

9. Buy bulk mids and cook with them/make hash!

10. Grow your own if it's possible!!!

11. Ask the old heads.

12. The guy you get your weed from probably knows somebody. Might have to go out of town to get it