Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizardToker, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Ok i have 13 days before my drug test and i have smoked for about 2 weeks straight. Im about 135 pounds with fast metabolism, and have just started drinking tons of water. Do you guys think ill succeed with the test?
    Can i also get any tips like what i should drink/eat or do to cleanse my system?
    Thank you guys alot!

2. If its a pee test drink lots of fluids, anything that will make you per a lot.. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch go to the app store and look for thc calculator it shows you how long thc will stay in your system.. If you drink a lot of water I think you can do it though